Doing it for your partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlmach

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking to see how many people participate in wearing diapers and/or baby roleplay for their partners, but arent into it themselves. Last year I told my girlfriend about my diaper fetish and she reacted relatively positively. I have her wear diapers, mostly Goodnites, about once a month, where I will just say "I want to put a pullup on you", and she just says "okay" and wears it for as long as I ask. Its almost entirely sexual for me, and I know although she isnt into it herself she tolerates it because she likes making me happy. Sometimes I will ask her to diaper me, and she does, but these scenarios always end after we have sex, then the diapers go away.

I want to start roleplaying a little further and explore my slight AB side, including bottles and feeding. I feel I can equally enjoy either role of being in diapers or diapering her. Im just not sure which role she would rather have. I have asked her before if she prefers when I wear, and her answer was not clear, but I suspect that me wearing makes me appear less masculine and dominant, and I sense she does not like this part. When she wears I feel she just doesnt think about it and then enjoys the benefits of my heightened sex drive. However, I have experienced her to initiate a sexual encounter when I was diapered with her, and I believe she enjoys the control I try to give her, and enjoys not having to wear a diaper herself. So I cant decide. I dont think she will ever give a straight answer, leaving me to take charge on this topic.

Does anyone have expereince with reversing roles, or participating in roleplay and having a preferance for either role?

I guess I'm in the minority here, in that I've never asked a partner to wear a diaper nor even hinted that I'd like to reverse roles.

If she enjoys the control aspect and tolerates your infantilism, you might ask her to help you role-play different aspects of childcare that don't focus exclusively on diapers - giving you a bath, playing with toys, feeding you, burping you, etc. You don't mention whether she has ever changed you, but giving you a bath, getting you dressed and feeding you lead quite naturally to her changing a wet diaper. You may find that she's more 'in tune' with the 'mommy role' when diapers are just a part of the overall picture rather than the focus.

Please let us know how things work out!

No she doesnt change me, we dont use the diapers and I dont think I would enjoy using one in her presence. I do try to make the reverse role fun for her. When Im in diapers she gets to watch whatever she wants on TV, stuff like that. Although I do the same when shes diapered...I try not to make it a dominant thing and instead treat her like a princess. Maybe I will try something new tonight.

My wife did indulge me a number of times, but has never been into wearing a diaper. We both know and accept it's my thing, not hers.

I've never really understood the attraction to just 'wearing' a diaper ... I'm not being judgmental, since I know a lot of folks wear and do not wet.

However, your GF may well enjoy 'babying' you, and the only way to find out is to let her do it. At some point, this will require you going beyond your comfort zone and trying something new.

In an age where everyone has multiple entertainment options, choice of TV programs seems a pretty poor inducement. I agree with treating her like a princess ... but perhaps she'd like to treat you as something other than a boyfriend with a diaper fetish.

Just a thought.

my wife at first dident participate but allowed me to indulge in my diaper..... then one faithful day we got into a argument whial I was diapered....and said she could not have a serious discussion with me bacause I was dressed like a little boy instead of her husbond.... so I made it worse by saying I need my diaper changed to.....at that point she said if your going at act like that then I'm just going to give you a good spanking instead of haveing a discution like adults.....at that point I dared her to...so to get the last word she did....... after that first experiences. she discover that she got the biggest felling of empowerment over me..... and she also admitted that the smaller I look or every time she check my diaper and it's wet she fell empowered bacause I appear small

Your situation is identical to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertabdl74 said:
my wife at first dident participate but allowed me to indulge in my diaper..... then one faithful day we got into a argument whial I was diapered....and said she could not have a serious discussion with me bacause I was dressed like a little boy instead of her husbond.... so I made it worse by saying I need my diaper changed to.....at that point she said if your going at act like that then I'm just going to give you a good spanking instead of haveing a discution like adults.....at that point I dared her to...so to get the last word she did....... after that first experiences. she discover that she got the biggest felling of empowerment over me..... and she also admitted that the smaller I look or every time she check my diaper and it's wet she fell empowered bacause I appear small

So, Robertabdl74, in what ways does she exercise her newly found authority?

I can relate to your situation a bit, but my standpoint on something like this is a little closed off because I rarely try to initiate any kind of abdl play in me and my girlfriend's sex lives (actually we barely have a sexual relationship at all because of certain social circumstances but I still wouldn't if we were active). If I were to theorise on what my very limited personal experiences would suggest about your question, in my case I couldn't see either role being particularly comfortable for her, but I suspect she would rather a dominant mommy role than a submissive little. She's a very independent and strong girl and she actually has employment experience working with babies, so the nature of a dominant role like a caretaker in the bedroom would suit her much more instinctively than being forced to wear a diaper, pretend she's a baby and have someone look after her. That said, I think both sides of this coin exist within everyone, just to varying degrees of balance (or, in so many cases, imbalance), and she certainly has a hidden childlike state that comes out every now and again, normally accompanied by her little voice whining the phrase "I want my dummy!" When that happens it's a really pleasant and also very arousing experience for me, the absolute furthest it ever gets taken is a paci, some swaddling and her generally being a toddler in her own little space, so maybe it closer resembles a dd/lg experience, but regardless it's definitely a turn-on and largely because she was the one to initiate.

My long-winded point here is that any sexual activities, especially any kind of fetish play or something the other person might find foreign/confronting, need to be clearly mutually incentivised for it to be a viable part of a relationship. It kind of sounds like your girlfriend isn't overly interested in either role, but as you mentioned she has initiated a dominant sexual situation for herself in the past, so if I were to put a bet on anything I'd say she prefers doing that. Of course I have no idea about the rest of your relationship, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt, but maybe something more worth considering here is: what are her huge turn-ons (assuming she has any)? What can you do to satisfy her more, which in turn will incentivise her to more willingly satisfy you? Life is all about give and take and, at least for me, I'm much more concerned about ensuring my partner is satisfied before myself and also that they're really understanding of and clear on exactly how we both feel about any sexual ventures either of us want to undergo. If they're just doing something to please you and have no personal interest in it, that isn't necessarily unhealthy (unless they're harbouring private negative emotions about it, in which case is certainly is), but it's also not ideal for them and the other person's comfort and satisfaction should be your top priority in a scenario like that. My advice is that you have a deep, long, honest talk with her and find out exactly how she feels about diaper play, and also find out what she wants more/less out of the relationship sexually too (if you don't already know). If she still manages to give you vague answers and just brushes it off, then that's probably a sign not to push the issue and make diapers a bit more private, which I know from firsthand experience really sucks but it is the right thing to do. I hope it works out for you both :eek:

My wife is almost the opposite, in that she hates the idea of wearing a diaper. In our first year of dating she tried it, and neither one of us really was that into it. After that she has never been willing to try that again, but she does indulge a couple times a month in either giving me space to be diapered or participating as a caregiver.
Honestly, I astronomically prefer to be the baby and I don't have much interest in being dominant. That said I try to let my partner know, often, that I am always willing to reverse roles or go above an beyond for her. I will take on a dominant roll when she needs it, but she doesn't want to be babied. It's usually some really light S/M. I think the most important thing is that the relationship feels balanced with the amount of effort being put in.

If you are both enjoying this then be open an honest with her and slowly expose her to more and more as she feels comfortable.

Good luck!

For me and my girl we keep the ageplay aspect non sexual. We do however include diapers in sexual aspects. I regress some and she coddles me, plays with my hair, makes sure I have my duck stuffie and paci when I’m regressing but we also take regression off the table put on diapers and ravage each other in various ways. I believe that everyone has their own view and comfort level when it comes to anything honestly. So the best advice I can give you is to sit down with her st dinner/ or any meal and play 20 questions with her. Lay it all out there. It’s a must do if you want to continue to include her in your diaper world. I did just that with my girl on our first date!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back