Your favourite wetting position and place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What are your favourite wetting positions and why? What about favourite wetting place?

I love wetting lying on my back. Somehow it feels that pee comes out easier than sitting, or in any other position. It’s even easier than peeing on toilet without diaper! I can totally relax my body and just enjoy the feelings, it’s awesome.:)

I wet lying on a rug on bathroom floor. I keep the rule ”peeing is done in bathroom only” so I don’t start wetting myself accidentally elsewhere when not having a diaper. At least I think it might work like that. And if diaper leaks on the floor it’s easy to clean, I just shower the pee away and throw the rug into washing machine.

I like to wet in any position. I do number two standing up.

Most of my wetting happens overnight, so if I wake up and am not on my back, I'll roll over onto my back before wetting my diaper. Leaks are inconvenient at night, and it's safest to wet while on your back.

I love it sitting in my office chair at work, but the best for me is letting go while taking a drink of something.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like to do it any position but on the back is nice as i love the feeling of it running down the balls and crack of my bum, i also like to fart as im peeing as the bubles tickle and the noises make me laugh.

I usually wet while lying on my back. But sometimes while standing or sitting too.

Laying on my side or stomach in bed. My favourite feeling is to wake in the morning soaking wet having peed in my sleep and slept in it.

Maxx said:
My favorite position is wherever I happen to be when I feel the need. That's the whole point of a diaper, right?

Yeah, I wish I could enjoy diapers so... 100%. But I’m paranoid that they will leak. I have OCD and one of the symptoms is fear of urine and feces. I have to wash my hands really carefully after toilet visits and I have strict rules about toilet usage and diaper stuff. I don’t want to get pee on furniture etc because it would mean I must throw the dirty piece of furniture away. I wouldn’t be able to believe it’ll ever be clean again.

I’m also afraid I will become incontinent if I let go right when the need arises. I mean, my fantasy is being incontinent but if I did something to achieve that I would feel somehow quilty and perhaps regret it sometimes. So I just hope I’ll get into an accident or something and lose continence that way.

Lumi said:
I don’t want to get pee on furniture etc because it would mean I must throw the dirty piece of furniture away. I wouldn’t be able to believe it’ll ever be clean again.

That sounds pretty extreme, like the "see a big spider in the house, burn the house down" meme...

More important Lumi, you need diapers you can trust won't leak on you. What kind are you using anyways?

At the very least they should be Abena, Molicare, ABU or similar. Better yet, and given your paranoia, they should be Northshore supreme, Confidry, or Betterdry.

As an incontinent it happens all the time but there is a unique sensation when I'm sitting up in bed playing a PS4 and you feel the trickle go down between the legs. I have a foam wedge I keep under my knees so my legs are slightly elevated for my back. It improves the downward trickle I guess.

I love it when i am taking my teeth out for the night and i have go i lean into the sink a little and let it go feeling the warmth fill the front. In bed it's always on my back.

Hell yeh! lol
My toilet gets lonely at night lol

I prefer being on my back and peeing. The feeling of pee running over my private parts is great. However, I still have trouble with peeing on my back so my next favorite position is sitting followed by walking.

Standing at work. I figure peeing around people isn't on the same level of offense as pooping around them so that's my thing.

In bed, lying on my stomach/side. Just feels natural.

Lying down in bed on my back, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the chair on the computer and while playing video games and standing up looking at myself in the mirror.

Slomo said:
More important Lumi, you need diapers you can trust won't leak on you. What kind are you using anyways?

At the very least they should be Abena, Molicare, ABU or similar. Better yet, and given your paranoia, they should be Northshore supreme, Confidry, or Betterdry.

I use Crinklz, it’s same as Betterdry right? They are thick and size M is fitting so they should not leak but I still fear a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back