Your favourite wetting position and place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still "untraining" so sitting is about the only position I can go in, if I'm wearing overnight I have to sit up to go. I look forward to the day i can just keep laying on my side and go.

One word "ANY".

I would love to wet on my back, but have not trained myself enough to even get started. So I default to sitting position. I enjoy the warmth and sensation of wetting knowing that I do not have to get up from the movie. Especially has been liberating in theaters.

I don’t know if a favorite position... any works. But! This morning I wet while I was drinking chocolate milk and that did some dang thang for me! Hahaha! I don’t think it’s chocolate milk specific either.. decided to wear today and it was equally as pleasant with water.

I am a little.. it could wear off but right now I think it’s fun!

Bratfina said:
I don’t know if a favorite position... any works. But! This morning I wet while I was drinking chocolate milk and that did some dang thang for me! Hahaha! I don’t think it’s chocolate milk specific either.. decided to wear today and it was equally as pleasant with water.

I am a little.. it could wear off but right now I think it’s fun!
I love to wet while I'm drinking something. I can't explain it, but something about taking in a liquid white expelling it gets me feeling extra good

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just like to let go while walking or just doing something.... that is when I'm wearing my pull up. Because I like to practice the ability to do so. When in cloth diapers mostly just in bed on my back for fear of leakage.

I can’t pee while doing anything so I have to be perfectly still but my favorites are 1 while sitting on my inflatables,2 while on my knees,3 standing up. I want to try on my back but I’m paranoid of leakage.

I don’t have favorite wetting position. If there is no toilet option then, it is any position.
If I know that I will not be able to use toilet and diaper is already on me,I will start to use as needed. Better that then overflowing it.

I’m planting flowers atm so I’m doing the toddler squat lol

I love to wet while I'm laying in my bed with my thumb in my mouth, but I'm always afraid of leaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back