Your favourite wetting position and place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumi said:
I use Crinklz, it’s same as Betterdry right? They are thick and size M is fitting so they should not leak but I still fear a bit...

It's the same thing it's just with a cute design.

bambinod said:
That sounds pretty extreme, like the "see a big spider in the house, burn the house down" meme...

Yeah, I can be a bit extreme:smile1: Well, if it were a wooden chair or something I might be able to keep it after very very careful cleaning, but I might not be able to use it for a while. But my couch or bed or rug... No, it’d have to leave. And that would mean trouble, because I’d need my parents’ help with that and I’d have a lot explaining to do.

I would like to try peeing in bed when having naptime or on the couch when writing. Maybe I could if I put towels under me or something. And a plastic sheet might be good to get. I wouldn’t have to worry about period blood in bed either then.

Lumi said:
I would like to try peeing in bed when having naptime or on the couch when writing. Maybe I could if I put towels under me or something. And a plastic sheet might be good to get. I wouldn’t have to worry about period blood in bed either then.

I am also afraid to wet the bed or the couch. I have a simple sheet with PVC on one side and terry on the other side. Very easy to clean in the washing machine. And I just ordered a more comfortable bed protector from Brolly Sheets.

Either on the toilet, sitting on my bed, or laying down on my back in bed with an underpaid so my bed doesn't get wet. I just like the feeling of letting it go without having to get up.

Because of prostate issues, I have had to get up multiple times at night. If I am "padded" I have one of three choices; 1.Get up go to the bathroom, pull the padding aside and relieve myself. 2. Stand up and relieve my self without the hassle of rearranging things. 3. lay there in bed and just , "let it go". My choice is #3, unfortunately more often than not I just cant seem to be able to relieve myself while lying down. Thereby driving me back to #2 mostly.

I would love to just sleep through it all and not have to wake up so many times and then try and fall back to sleep.

I am taking 3 drugs for prostate issues, none seem to be helping that much, although I am making the urologist and the phrma companies happy.

Any suggestions for getting the plumbing to work while supine?

Last edited:
littlemoosey said:
Any suggestions for getting the plumbing to work while supine?

Three suggestions: practice, practice, practice

Sitting on a stand in the woods while deer hunting.

Lumi said:
I use Crinklz, it’s same as Betterdry right? They are thick and size M is fitting so they should not leak but I still fear a bit...

Yes they are the same (and also my go to daily diaper). And certainly among the best diapers you can get. They did have a limited problem with the tapes not sticking well, but that's since been fixed.

My recommendation to you, on a day off take those diapers to their limit. Get really well hydrated, and flood them as many times as you can. Right up till they do actually leak. This way you'll know how long they will last and how far you can take them.

In my bed, with my favorite blanket, a little show on, my pacifier, and just generally soothed. Either sitting or lying on my back

Honestly, I don’t have a favorite position or place. I mean, that’s kinda the point of diapers: go wherever you want, whenever you want, however you want.

I can wet my diaper while driving, standing in the checkout line at the grocery sore, eating lunch at a restaurant, walking the dog, watching tv, talking on the phone, mowing the lawn, working on the computer, meetings or laying in bed. I like wearing cloth diapers with plastic or pul baby pants best but disposables are more convenient when you're out and about.

I like wetting to the point that it just comes out in dribs and drabs, if I diaper up on Friday after work usually by Saturday afternoon my body just automatically goes, it’s such a wonderful feeling to me. FYI this so called temporary incontence is exactly that, as soon as I switch to regular boxers my body automatically switches off the faucet to, never had an issue

I can only really wet comfortably standing up, any other position I have to force myself to set. So I would have to say standing is my favorite as it is my most comfortable position.

I like laying down in my bed on my back, it's normally the most relaxing (cause 80% of the time I'm also cuddling my teddy) but sometimes the flow is so slow that it gets a little uncomfortable, I don't have that issue standing up so that would be my second favourite. For some reason, I find when I'm scrolling on my phone while in bed my bodily functions become more relaxed and I'm able to pee a lot more freely without as much of the kneejerk physical reaction stopping the urge to pee, which feels great. I'm trying to un-potty train myself a little bit but it's hard balancing that with my adult side who unfortunately needs to be potty trained at all times, so not much progress ever gets made :sweatdrop:

I really like wetting while I'm doing normal things, like cleaning.
Just now while I was making some dinner I leaked (on purpose) and it just make it so much more fun.

Well, I pee best when sitting down. But I can do it standing too. What I can't do, is when I'm laying down. :p

Number two, that *Depends*... (Pun intended.) xD
If I have time to deal with the cleanup, I sit down, but mostly I'm standing or laying down. :)

Anytime, especially when I'm at work and talking to clients, and they have no idea....lol

AnimeDude892 said:
Lying down in bed on my back, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the chair on the computer and while playing video games and standing up looking at myself in the mirror.

I just quoted you to mention that your profile picture is awesome! Yu-Gi-Oh! for life! :p

With me it has to be standing, as I have yet to master the art of peeing while sitting or lying down.

for me standing is the esiest but sitting is more fun but hard and in sleeping position its the hardest but i wish i could make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back