Status
Not open for further replies.

abkelster

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't now if I've seen a update to any of the other topics about this. But is there a discreet diaper out there that can work with nearly any clothing. I would really like to use a tape one but I also wouldn't mind a pull up style. TIA

Lady Tena Discreet and Tena unisex pants are great, don't hold as much but work with any clothing, the Discreets are lower waistband, so work well with low cut trousers, I mainly use Lady Tena Discreets for everyday, and the unisex pants if on a long journey, and yes I am a man!

Well if you layer your clothes properly you could have the discreet look with basically any diaper.

The best way to layer that I've heard of would be to have a solid color onesie (white or black would work really well) on top of the diaper and then pants that are a size up from what you would otherwise wear, and having plastic pants on between the diaper and onesie can also be a barrier that slows down any leaks that might happen.

You could also just go with an all white tape on diaper and just act with confidence like it's just underwear; so long as your clothes fit properly and nobody sees the tapes

But its also important to use absorbent enough diapers that you won't end up leaking and then possibly have people notice that you wet yourself from wet spots on your clothes.

Better to wear thicker diapers and run a small risk that somebody may guess that you are wearing diapers (and any decent stranger wouldnt ask you anyways), than to be wet and have that embarrassment if somebody notices that.

I think confidence and acting like nothing is out of the ordinary would help a lot to make it so nobody would be likely to ask you about if you are wearing a diaper, especially if it's a more "discrete looking" one (somebody may question you if they notice you wear a printed ABDL diaper instead of medical all white diaper if they are nosey)

Reactions: Deleted member 76595 and Trevor
Northshore Light are tab style, are lightweight and don't bulk up too much. They are cloth backed so not much noise, either.

abkelster said:
I don't now if I've seen a update to any of the other topics about this. But is there a discreet diaper out there that can work with nearly any clothing. I would really like to use a tape one but I also wouldn't mind a pull up style. TIA

There doesn't really need to be an update to this topic. The results are always going to be the same unless some company comes up with some revolutionary diaper/pullup.

Pullups are NOT discreet, as they will leak much much more than a diaper will. And leaks are the most noticable of all.

The same with thin versus thick diapers. A thick diaper that has done it's job is much less noticable than a thin one that has leaked.

The conclusion is easy. For maximum discreteness, you also need to go for maximum performance.

The belted pads I use are pretty discreet - Walmart Assurance - if you just need them for minor leaks or intermittent protection. I can strip down to my underwear at the gym and as long as I have my back to the lockers you can't really tell. (the pad up the back does show through whitey-tighties...)

Try IDSlip Super PE Backed.

They're thinner than the ABDL products but hold a very good amount. For me they have the best fit and comfort of any brand I have ever tried. Cheap too.

BabyTyrant said:
Well if you layer your clothes properly you could have the discreet look with basically any diaper...

Better to wear thicker diapers and run a small risk that somebody may guess that you are wearing diapers (and any decent stranger wouldnt ask you anyways), than to be wet and have that embarrassment if somebody notices ...)

I can vouch for this. I bought some pull up style and they leak well before they should, there are not meant for my issues(Abriflex m3). On days where I really can't be leaking I cut the pad out of the abena, cut some slits in the backing and put it in a depends tape brief. It does get really bulky because the whole abena pad gets used but no one notices, honestly my wife doesn't either.

Most people ate stuck in their own little bubble. Unless there's something obvious that grabs there attention,( crackling diaper sound, your shirt rides up and exposes your diaper. Ect.) I'm my experience no one notices and if they do they don't care. I deliver beer, I interact with lots of people regularly throughout the week, no one had noticed. I believe no one will, as long as I keep my pants dry.

Brsilva said:
I can vouch for this. I bought some pull up style and they leak well before they should, there are not meant for my issues(Abriflex m3). On days where I really can't be leaking I cut the pad out of the abena, cut some slits in the backing and put it in a depends tape brief. It does get really bulky because the whole abena pad gets used but no one notices, honestly my wife doesn't either.

Most people ate stuck in their own little bubble. Unless there's something obvious that grabs there attention,( crackling diaper sound, your shirt rides up and exposes your diaper. Ect.) I'm my experience no one notices and if they do they don't care. I deliver beer, I interact with lots of people regularly throughout the week, no one had noticed. I believe no one will, as long as I keep my pants dry.

I think most people probably think that people they see wearing Diapers are doing so out of need and they probably feel sorry for them.

I mean unless they see a babyish design and are aware of the ABDL community; but this is probably pretty unlikely to occur with most people (most people might think it's odd but not say anything)

Always discreet boutique are quite discreet and comfy too!

- - - Updated - - -

I like Tena women's underwear!

Pull ups are ok for daytime but not very good for sleeping in for that tape ups are best with a higher waist and more absorbent padding.There are shaped pads that can be worn with net pants i use these to and are very discreat , you can use streatch underwear ( lycra ect; ) instead of net pants.

The Tena Slip Max is my favorite stealth diaper. It's a thin diaper but with an impressive absorbing capacity.
After a while of course, it becomes more bulky.
But I agree with the others that a bulky diaper will be less noticeable compared to a leaky one.

BabyTyrant said:
I think most people probably think that people they see wearing Diapers are doing so out of need and they probably feel sorry for them.

I mean unless they see a babyish design and are aware of the ABDL community; but this is probably pretty unlikely to occur with most people (most people might think it's odd but not say anything)

Except people don't see or notice. Think about it. How often are you certain you just saw someone wearing a diaper?
Likely not too often right, and yet you are more in tune towards diapers and maybe even on the lookout for them. But based on sales numbers alone when you really think about it, you probably walk past quite a few diapered people every day, probably more.

For me the best in absorption and discretion are the drynites I use them almost 24/7 greetings

The new ABU PeekABU are so stealth!! I’ve worn them to work the past week and they are so thin and quite. But hold so much!!

Belted diapers or hybrids beetween classical and belted diaper are usually the best.
Tena Flex Plus ( cloth backed)
or
Attends Active Slip ( plastic backed)

Off course classical siapers also have some good “representatives” like:

ID slip Plus
or
Tena Active Fit Plus
Both are plastic backed. There is cloth backed ID Slip but never tried that one.

All of them, expetially first two , can be used under summer clothes.

abkelster said:
Pull ups can't hold a wetting. Discreet is through clothing. Long shirts and we'll fitting pants.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

ABU Preschool cloth. Easily. Pretty much silent diaper.

Altho some pull ups are better than others I totally agree that none of them compare to a real performance diaper. I personally am wearing the Rearz Inspires every night and they work great. I found that I wanted to be wearing something during most days so had some M4s on hand and would occasionally wear one of them. The problem being that they tended to be a pain if I had to use the bathroom for other business. I began wearing some Always Discreet underwear with the heavy rating. What a pleasant surprise. They are very discreet and easy to pull on or take down to use toilet. The amazing part being they hold several wettings for me. The tend to get me thru most of the day, which is really surprising considering how thin they are. They are cute tho and just discovered the other day that AD now has a boutique line that is a really cute peach color, so bought a pack of them to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back