Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I wear diapers. I use alcohol.

I have a couple of beers or a bottle of wine and use my diaper. I also drink a glass of water for every glass of wine or beer.
I feel wobbly when I walk and have less bladder control.
Is this a good idea?

Hell yeh! I make my own booze my Damson cider is amazing one pint and your feeling it its been brewd twice and is 9% , i also make Damson wine , Bramble wine , Elder berry wine , Sloe gin , Ginger wine and more i love a glass or two at night and in the long warm summer evenings my friends drink it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a rewarding social hobby sharing our wines in the summer and at Christmas. I cant wait for the Summer/Spring crops!
We dont get drunk though just socialies over a bottle. best of all the wild fruits are free!

- - - Updated - - -

Im sat with a glass of 2 year old Bramble wine in a half filled diaper as i type watching "Zootropolis" on my TV and adisc.org on my monitor , bliss......lol

Mousy said:

I have a couple of beers or a bottle of wine and use my diaper. I also drink a glass of water for every glass of wine or beer.
Is this a good idea?

I mean, its a good idea up to the extent of drinking alcohol responsibly. In my opinion drinking milk in a bottle is the best way for me to feel little because alcohol just is a different experience. However now that you mention it, using it to feel a little less in control of your body does seem like a decent way to get into a 'little' state. It depends on how much you are drinking though. I'd say if you are getting wasted to the point that you straight up just have no chance of walking, then you probably should limit how often you do it. I did that once and it was super fun when was crawling on the floor because I really didn't think I could stand up, but damn the rest of the night was on the edge of vomiting, wasn't a fan of that part.

Its a shame you live in the states you could have tried my home brew, we could have got PISSED together! lol
I worry that if i got drunk in company (a non AD/DL) i would let out my secret OMG that would be bad! but i rarely get drunk.

I usually just have a couple of beers or a bottle of wine. Not enough to make myself sick.

Maybe I should try and find a better way to feel little.

Mousy said:
I usually just have a couple of beers or a bottle of wine. Not enough to make myself sick.

Maybe I should try and find a better way to feel little.

I mean, its not a terrible way. To each his/her own. It doesn't seem like a few beers and some wine is going to be that bad on your body.

I never drink alcohol. I don’t want to and I’m not allowed to because of my medications. I think eg. a bottle of beer once a week is okay but drinking till you’re really drunk isn’t good. It’s unhealthy and dangerous and you might become addicted.

I just like it for it's inherent diuretic ability. Its a sure way to get that "super full, brink of accident" feel and I wet a BUNCH. It all depends on what you want your wearing/wetting experience to be like.

Obviously there's other ways to accomplish this. If you're otherwise healthy, I don't see any issue with it though.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sounds like some of you need to meet me at the Pistol Club for a few. The club is well known among those who "Drink 'til midnight then Pistol dawn!" ������

Coca cola is really good for making bladder achingly full really quickly. Sometimes I drink 4-6dl of it when diapered and after 1-2.5 hours I do need to pee. I think it’s a lot healthier than drinking lots of alcohol. And I stay sober and am able to remember the experience and enjoy it with full senses.

Mousy said:

Is this a good idea?

No. Drinking till you're wobbly (drunk) is really a bad thing.

i like to drink and i like to wear diapers. some times i usethem together, and some times i used them seperately. i dont need alcohol to wet my diapers, and i dont need to be wearing diapers to go and drink. but they certainly are fun together.

I like to get drunk in diapers. It helps me relax and feel more little when it gets harder to do some things.

Mousy said:

Is this a good idea?

It's effective. I actually did this last night. And it was great - Ended up very wet. But I do feel you have to be carful with the amount you drink and also remember that alcohol is a depressive and personally, sets me into a bad mood. Which for me and many others is not good. Something to consider. Make sure you look after yourself.

Thanks for the advice. I promise not to overindulge.

Because of my bladder I cannot drink without wearing. My favourite drink though is Ammeretto and Coke. It tastes like Dr Pepper / Pop which still makes you feel little. As I find alcohol to be a yucky adult drink most the time. Drinking 2-3 pints of lets say... Cider would mean having to go too the bathroom at least once every half an hour, which is noticeable and embarrassing especially when your in a local pub with not many people in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back