72 hours padded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Tonight starts my diapered weekend. I’m going to put on my abena before going to bed. When I wake up my sister and mom will have left to catch a flight and I will be alone with my dog. I’m so excited. I have everything I need for this weekend. I just hope everything goes well. I had noticed the abena’s clump up when they get wet. As of tonight I don’t know if I should wear one or double up. I’ll post about how things are going tommorow.

Sounds like a good time! Hope you have fun, as for the double up if you have the diapers to spare why not? It’s always nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a quick check in. I ended up stopping my padded weekend early as I learned something’s about myself. Diapers are more of a thing if pleasure thing for me and not a full time underwear replacement. I enjoyed the first couple hours but after the days 2nd change, the thrill wore off. I’m still going to wear diapers but now I know the 24/7 lifestyle is not for me. Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me, sorry that I could not put it to full use.

Don't apologise :sweatdrop:
You've found out more about yourself and what kind of DL you are, that's something to be happy about! :biggrin:

I second what Shadow456 said.

The experiment was a success! You found out what YOU like and now can use that information for your future enjoyment of diapers.

And I third that. Lol. I don't wear for pleasure. But it's worth finding out , especially since it interests you.

Yeah, definitely don't feel bad about calling the weekend early! Forcing yourself to wear when you don't want to isnt worth it for anybody. Just cause other people like wearing 24/7 doesn't mean you have to as well, so don't feel bad at all, I'm glad you were able to learn from the experience! :)

Thanks for all the nice things you guys said. I really don’t know what catagory I fall into when I think about it. I may have called my weekend off to early because of all the things I had to take care of that day that made me worried about being scene in public walking the dog. I would like to wear 24/7 and I find it comfy, but I’m to self aware that I can’t see diapers as normal and be able to do things normally like I’m not wearing a diaper. I may try a weekend like this later when I get more comfortable wearing and I can keep things “relaxed down there” so it’s more comfortable and normal. Anyways thanks again, hopefully I’ll try this again soon.

That's certainly a plausible explanation.

The point is that you now know that 24/7 wearing is not for you at this time and, of course, you are free to try again whenever you feel like doing so.

Yeah, definitely take your time getting comfortable, and don't rush too many new experiences if you're nervous or uncomfortable. I know personally in even the small amount of time I've actually had access to diapers I've drastically changed in how I wear them. Starting off I also couldn't keep things "relaxed down there" and even if I somehow could, I was sometimes too nervous to even wear in my own apartment by the window for fear of people looking in.

It's been some months since then, and I'm still far from 24/7, but I can now comfortably wear around my place, and even out and about while feeling pretty normal and not having to worry about "down there". So take your time and don't try to force it to feel natural, there's plenty of time ahead to wear, so take however long you need to get where you need to be to feel comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back