Is Tykables ever in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whenever I look at the website to check if their Diapers are in stock, it always says the month they expect to ship in, but that's it.

I also find their website isn't quite as good as ABUniverse in that at least with ABUniverse it says if they are in stock of specific Diapers and at what warehouse(s); really convenient way to have some estimate of when you might be able to expect your order to arrive.

More specifically I'm in New York State, any of you in NYS ever order Tykables and if so how long does the order take to arrive and do you know what the closest location is that they ship from?

They're a much smaller company than say ABU or Rearz. They can't keep nearly as much inventory on-hand, and can't place as large of orders, so they're going to be out-of-stock more often.

According to their website they're in Chicago, and I don't think they have any other satellite locations, so that's where it'll ship out of. I live in Iowa so my orders usually arrive in a day or two. They ship small things via USPS, larger things via FedEx.

I don’t buy that one bit. I follow them on Twitter & I keep seeing distributors over seas getting stock like crazy. How are international distributors receiving product but they never have stock in the US? That’s ridiculous to me. Even distributors in the US have product but Tykables doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bokeh said:
I don’t buy that one bit. I follow them on Twitter & I keep seeing distributors over seas getting stock like crazy. How are international distributors receiving product but they never have stock in the US? That’s ridiculous to me. Even distributors in the US have product but Tykables doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The USA market is much larger so we run through product quicker. We hope this shipment will help us restock our product so that it stays in stock. However right now many people see Australia with the product, but Australia is closer to China so they received their first shipment just a few days ago. At the same time shipments to the USA and the UK left. The UK only has the Overnights while the Galactic, Waddler, and Little Builders are arriving this coming week I believe. We are in the process of receiving our first shipment of the Galactic, Waddler, and Little Builders with a restocking of the Overnights while working through all pre orders as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back