New Rearz Lil Monster Nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys,

Not posted on here for quite some time, but was browsing the net and came across these on the Rearz website, it appears they have a new diaper coming soon called Lil Monsters. They look really cute.p2__94054.1521857084.jpg

What you guys think?

Wow how cute! I wish I could get those here in Finland.

Remind me of Tykables

I wonder when they will be ready for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh those do look fun! I wonder if those are Spoiled or Safari grade thickness? (Inspire or InControl) They do look like they're based on one of those shells, and are a two-tape diaper.

Kudos to Rearz for finding another fun theme for their shell art! I love seeing all the creativity here.

I don't see them on their main web site (though I do see some minor edits there, "printed diapers" is no longer a searchable category?) but did find them on tumblr:

https://rearzinc.tumblr.com

The first sneak peak at our Lil’ Monsters Briefs! They will include 4 tapes, and have a wetness indicator. More details coming soon! This will be unlike anything we have had before!

tumblr_p3j2v4VpYK1x301w5o1_1280.png

I see they also did a short run of vintage replica as well as lego blocks and dinos, I don't care for lego or dino but would like to see the replica return.

I don't see a "wetness indicator"... I wonder if those monster feet will blur or disappear?

I hope this is not REPLACING another product like the last time they got rid of spoiled to replace it with the rebels :(
This is what i dislike , Keep the prints variety is awesome , IT is more enjoyable having varity , it would be great if other company's would do mix cases

bambinod said:
oh those do look fun! I wonder if those are Spoiled or Safari grade thickness? (Inspire or InControl) They do look like they're based on one of those shells, and are a two-tape diaper.

Kudos to Rearz for finding another fun theme for their shell art! I love seeing all the creativity here.

I don't see them on their main web site (though I do see some minor edits there, "printed diapers" is no longer a searchable category?) but did find them on tumblr:

https://rearzinc.tumblr.com

tumblr_p3j2v4VpYK1x301w5o1_1280.png

I see they also did a short run of vintage replica as well as lego blocks and dinos, I don't care for lego or dino but would like to see the replica return.

I don't see a "wetness indicator"... I wonder if those monster feet will blur or disappear?
They're not there same thickness as the rest of the line. They're rated at 3700ml if I remember right. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back