Questions About the NUK 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I recently received the NUK 10 I ordered from Rearz, and after adjusting to its massive size, I really like it! :paci:

I'm just concerned that, due to its size, it's going to cause me dental problems if I leave it in for too long (i.e. sleep with it in).

If anyone can confirm or debunk my fears about the NUK 10, I'd greatly appreciate it!
(Surprisingly, there isn't a lot of info about what sleeping with an oversized paci will do to an adult :laugh: )

Even if you get braces and have your teeth fixed, they will naturally return to their natural state over time without a retainer. If there were to be problems arising from the use of this product, they would remedy themselves without any effort on your part.

I think a lot has to do with your specific body, how long you use the pacifier and whether you are actively using it or it is just sitting in your mouth.

I can't give you more information since I do not use the NUK 10 and I don't use pacifiers all that often.

Why is it so hard for people to do a simple google image search for "pacifier + teeth"?

Now granted this is a much more common condition for babies, but how many adults do you know suck a paciefier a lot.

Slomo said:
Why is it so hard for people to do a simple google image search for "pacifier + teeth"?

Now granted this is a much more common condition for babies, but how many adults do you know suck a paciefier a lot.

You just answered your own question... :sweatdrop:

Shadow456 said:
You just answered your own question... :sweatdrop:

Please do explain, or did I not make enough sense for you.

Let me rephrase it then. An incredibly simple search shows what can happen with too much pacifier use. Though pacifier use is, in general, more common with kids so you will see more results for them. It none the less shows what can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back