Coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaudTheBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I joined almost 2 months ago with a desire to come out of my shell and learn more about the different people I have shut myself off from out of fear. I already knew of the existence of furries but no idea of the connection between them and the world of ABDL.
Stepping out of my comfort zone I learned more about the furry world and had something click in me. I took the leap and picked my fursona and had a great mental image of what he would look like. I contacted an artist and had him come to life. So without farther ado, here he is.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• claud (4).jpg
    claud (4).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 483
I think he looks good, friendly and a retro gamer after my heart. Welcome to the world of diaper furs!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It needs a caption:
"Now who's winning?!"

^^; Seriously though, I'd totally play SMB3 or something with him. It came out well.

I am still in the process of having my own fursona drawn… hopefully soon.

Thanks guys. Was a little worried what some would think.

Nah who cares what others think!!!! Be you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
Nah who cares what others think!!!! Be you!!

Agreed:thumbsup:

Looks Good BTW!

Last edited:
Bears are good!

I dig him! Would totally play a few rounds with him.

Thanks guys. Feels good to share this new part of me.

Lovely character and welcome to the furry fandom! :) For me personally, joining the the fandom is one of the best decisions I've ever made.
There is by the way a strong connection between the ABDL and the furry community. During furcons you see a lot of people showing their ABDL affinity, often by small hints or symbols, sometimes more blatant.
A lot of my furry friends are ABDL, there's tons of furry ABDL artwork around and I even think that many of the ABU staff are furries.

Super excited. Two more pieces to share. sleepyclaud_shorts.jpg, claudesmiling_shirt.jpg

RW25 said:
Super excited. Two more pieces to share. View attachment 30684, View attachment 30685
Or I I've fallen asleep in my recliner like that. And in the second picture, he's wearing my favorite kind of shirt. Your character is awesome

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back