• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from wintry Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!
I’m Lumi(it means snow, we do have it and I love it!). I’m shy and awkward in social situations and I don’t have or want real life friends. It would be too... Well, it’s not for me. So I thought maybe this place would be good to fix the lonely feelings I sometimes have. I’d be able to ”talk” when I feel like it instead of when someone else wants to talk. I’ve never really belonged anywhere or been part of anything so joining this site is quite big step for me. I have read this forum for about a year, too nervous to join.

My social skills and computer skills might be nonexistent, please don’t be too mad if I say or do something stupid. And English is definitely not my native language, sorry for errors.

I have bipolar disorder, eating disorder, autism/Asperger traits(but not enough for diagnosis) and other mental illnesses. I’m not able to work or study, I’m a pensioner. I live in a rented flat and professionals visit me and help with everyday stuff. I also go to a day activity centre for young people.

I love writing stories and reading, particularly about diaper stuff, regression or mental illnesses/trauma. Sometimes trauma causes regression and wetting so I get all in one! The best thing is dressing up in Crinklz diaper, body with cute pictures and soft socks and then maybe suck a paci under a blanket, writing and reading about what I like the most. :paci:

I also love stuffed animals. I have one favourite, I always sleep with him and often he reads and writes with me too. I even take him with me when I go for an overnight trip. I also have a few very good friend -plushies which I like to keep close, and about fifty not so important ones(most of which are at my parents’).

But my life might change soon. Next week we’ll have an important meeting about my care. I might have to go to a nursing home for mentally ill people. I have no idea how I could continue my favourite activities as I’ve used to. We’ll see... I have no idea what I want but at least I don’t want to give up my ”hobby” completely.

From this site I want... Well, at least I like reading what other people have to say. I might also post something sometimes, I don’t know. But I’m not looking for real friendships, definitely not. Too scary and stressful for me. I like being in my own safe bubble.

Thank you for reading!

-Lumi

Hello Lumi and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

don't worry about your English it's better than some native speakers.

Good luck to you and Welcome!

Hi and welcome. I hope you don't have to go to a nursing home. They're usually not very pleasant places to be. If you do go, will you have access to the internet?

I also sleep with my plushie, a big teddy bear.

I would have internet at least in my phone, this site can be used using phone right? I also have, um, no idea what it is called. Wireless internet thingy. I thought I could take that with me and have my own internet there and use my tablet. I have only heard about the place, not visited yet, so I don’t really know. I think they have a computer for clients, at least.

Hi and welcome. I hope that you don't have to go to a nursing home. Your English is excellent! By the way, I don't have many friends in the real world either.
I've been hurt and used too many times by so called friends, so now I am very cautious about who I accept.
I wish you all the best, and let us know how you get on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back