Messy diapers with out the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
Ever wounder how to get that messy feeling without the mess? I found you can inflate balloons or rubber gloves in your diaper in it feels like the real thing

I've heard of replicating it with bananas or oatmeal, but not rubber. But in fairness, I'm not really a replicator; the actual filling process is one of the best parts. :D

ClandestineWing said:
I've heard of replicating it with bananas or oatmeal, but not rubber. But in fairness, I'm not really a replicator; the actual filling process is one of the best parts. :D

Back in my days I tried something that... didn't work too well :sweatdrop:

I basically warmed up some cooked beans/chickpeas, stuff that mixture into a garden hose, hook one end to the water outlet and another into the diaper through the butt crack (sorry for using a bad word, I don't know how's it said properly). Then just open up the water outlet, adjusting the pressure so everything inisde is pushed but not too much or there will be too much water.

As you can tell.. It doesn't work. If you stuff too much of the mixture, the hose just clogs up and water pressure is not enough to push it in, and if you put too less, then water runs through the beans and they don't get pushed. And preparation/cleanup is a hassle as well. The feeling was pretty close though - Although you don't "feel it getting out from your body" you can feel how it gets progressively filled (that is, if you didn't clog the hose).

ClandestineWing said:

Here, here, I agree, while it can sometimes be a little difficult for me, what with the mental block of potty-training, messing in a diaper is one of the most pleasant and ultimate baby things you can possibly do. While I tend to dislike the smell, I must admit, everything about actually doing the deed just contributes to a fuller baby experience.

As messing can be difficult for me at times, I too have resorted to finding alternatives that replicate the feel. I've tried the standards, bananas and oatmeal. For me bananas don't feel at all similar, they're much too sticky and cold and every time I placed a banana back there my cheeks would break out it blemishes and hives, maybe I have a slight allergy to banana's or maybe my skin just wasn't made for contact with them. Oatmeal is incredibly close to the real deal, especially if you warm it up just right, but it feels wasteful to me, I actually enjoy eating oatmeal. I've also tried chocolate pudding, it feels remarkably close as well, but once again, using a stand-in feels wasteful, I enjoy eating chocolate pudding, not sitting in it.

At present, I am much more content to just do the deed, even if I may have to take my time and deal with the mental block on occasion. I would also suggest to anyone thinking of using a simulacrum that you try the real thing at least once, if after that you find that it's totally not your thing, which is more than understandable, even I dislike the smell most of the time and the first few clean-ups can be time consuming (they get easier with time), then simulate it all you want.

Vaan said:
Back in my days I tried something that... didn't work too well :sweatdrop:

I basically warmed up some cooked beans/chickpeas, stuff that mixture into a garden hose, hook one end to the water outlet and another into the diaper through the butt crack (sorry for using a bad word, I don't know how's it said properly). Then just open up the water outlet, adjusting the pressure so everything inisde is pushed but not too much or there will be too much water.

As you can tell.. It doesn't work. If you stuff too much of the mixture, the hose just clogs up and water pressure is not enough to push it in, and if you put too less, then water runs through the beans and they don't get pushed. And preparation/cleanup is a hassle as well. The feeling was pretty close though - Although you don't "feel it getting out from your body" you can feel how it gets progressively filled (that is, if you didn't clog the hose).

Uuuh, you're confused. We're talking about simulating the feeling of a mess in your DIAPER (not inside you).

Slomo said:
Uuuh, you're confused. We're talking about simulating the feeling of a mess in your DIAPER (not inside you).

You didn't understand - Nothing gets "inside me". It's similar to pouring water into the diaper, just that it's a semi-solid and it *feels like* it's getting filled from your bottom.

Won't do it again anyway, and I don't recommend anyone to try it. It's really not worth it.

That was a crap story...LMAO! jokes aside i removed a wet stuffy at a freinds once and baged it but couldnt dipose of it so i shoved it down the front of my diaper untill i left.
as for the balloons i would hate to pop one there and can you imagen trying to explain it? lol
What about aflour balloon?

- - - Updated - - -

EXPLANATION;
Fill a balloon with corn flour then add a little water , we used this to place in bras to simulate breasts in acting but the feeling of it would work i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back