• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Coming back after a long hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacifiermichigan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone. My name is Christian or Chrissy. I'm 24. I'm from the Metro Detroit area of Michigan. I've been offline for quite sometime now and in just getting back into the scene. Most likely permanently now. Diapers always have been life.

I left mainly due to being nuisance to society. I had become addicted to several drugs and various other harmful habits. I'm currently clean for about a year. I'm in the throws of starting a meaningful career as a manual boring mill machinist.

I've also began coming back into my sons life. His mother who has always very much been my caregiver/mommy since we were first together highschool have reconnected and have just celebrated 3 months back together.

Things keep moving forwards and upwards and I hope to become better for everyone.

Hello pacifiermichigan and welcome back to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Good for you in overcoming your demands!

Egor

Yeah, welcome back. Good for you for getting a new start on life. I'm sure it wasn't easy. It takes a strong person to start over. I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back