BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, I was supposed to move in with daddy. But now he's coming to get me the 13th of next month, due to the fact I was yelled at by my mom and was told my summer would be hell. I bawled my eyes out to him on the phone and he decided enough was enough and he's coming then. I'm so ready to leave, but sad to go because of my friends and all the family that does like me. I'm going to try to leave in the middle of the night and leave my parents a note, because I really don't wanna deal with drama. But yeah, those are recent events... my friends understand and want me to be happy...

I know it's been awhile since I've posted and I'm sorry... I wanna post, but I've just been busy....

Don't be sorry about not posting! Sounds like you've been through a lot...

I know you have reasons to be planning such extreme measures, so all I can say is best of luck my friend! :hug:

Shadow456 said:
Don't be sorry about not posting! Sounds like you've been through a lot...

I know you have reasons to be planning such extreme measures, so all I can say is best of luck my friend! :hug:

Thanks, but I just can't take it here anymore... I wanna be happy. I don't wanna be depressed as much as I am, and if that means having my family hate me for a bit, so be it. I can't keep losing more sanity.

Being a grandpa, I'm going to throw it out there. Since you are 18, what are your future plans especially where employment or further education is involved? Being a baby to a daddy may get boring and unfulfilling after awhile. I hope this works out for you.

I'm sorry to hear your home situation is in a bad place, however, I am happy to hear that you and your daddy will be together soon and that your friends want you to be happy. I hope the future is bright for you and I wish you luck.

On a side note, I kinda think sneaking out in the middle of the night is a bad idea. Ask yourself, can I leave in the middle of the night without people finding out? I don't know, it just seems to me that you run a pretty big risk of getting caught or your parents calling the police if you leave in the dead of night and leave only a note behind. Also think of your daddy, would he enter the house to help you sneak out? If so, you could be putting him at risk of getting into a confrontation with your folks if they wake up. Bottom line, if you want to avoid drama, I would avoid a situation where you run the risk of getting your parents involved. Unless you can sneak out seamlessly and unnoticed, I'd think of another plan. Perhaps you can do something you normally do or go somewhere you usually go and make that like a rendezvous point where your daddy can pick you up, that way your chances of getting caught and having the folks act out of line is close to zero. If you go with this option you can still leave your note as well.

Also, no need to apologize, there are times when I don't have the down time to post either :)

In any event, I hope things work out for you :)

Hey there,

I have absolutely no idea what you must be going through and I have no sage advice. I would encourage you to consider what others have said here, especially dogboy and Poofybutt. I wish you the best and I hope everything works out in the end.

Tab

BabyAshie said:
Thanks, but I just can't take it here anymore... I wanna be happy. I don't wanna be depressed as much as I am, and if that means having my family hate me for a bit, so be it. I can't keep losing more sanity.

Also if they still keep giving you a hard time whether it's by text or by talking them on the phone just block them and be over with it. Just saying.

How much are you planning on taking with you when you leave? If it's more than a couple of bags, then trying to sneak out in the middle of the night will be problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back