Not open for further replies.

PrincessCharlotte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi everyone. So i’ve been thinking about adding a middle name for when i’m in my Little girl faze.
My first name is Charlotte, but sometimes I like to be called Lottie.
I’ve been toying with the name Louise as a middle name, but i’m keeping my options open for a little while longer before making a final decision.
Does anyone have any other ideas?

I really like "Charlotte Rose". It sounds so pretty. You could also try looking up "middle names for Charlotte" and pick what suits you. I'm sure there's a lot of mothers who have tried to find them for when naming their kids Charlotte. This site lists a whole bunch of options for you to choose from and find whatever you think fits. ^^

In my language there's a children's book with two twin sisters named Lotte and Louise, so I absolutely love that idea! Otherwise, how about Elizabeth? It fits Charlotte in my opinion since it's also a princess-y name (or, well, queenly). Rose is also very pretty, though...

I got a girls name because my dad didn't speak french, The middle name means Sister, Girlfriend or blonde woman. Don't know if it ruled my life. But back to Charlotte... the only one I could exclude would be Sweb. Sorry, I had to get it out... Lee is a good unisex name, Leah might work. Something poetic about a first and middle being an odd number of syllable and an even. Think how somebody would call it out loud.

aww, thank you all for all the amazing suggestions.
I really like Elizabeth,, your right (Charlotte Elisabeth) does sound very princess-y.
Rose does sound nice as well, plus it was my late grandmothers name, so i guess thats a bonus.
I’ll do some thinking and hopefully i can come to a decision in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back