• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am a diaper lover. I have poor typing skills so tonight will be real short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbjimpp1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I will never forget wetting my pants in seventh grade. My mother had warned me about coming to class late and getting detention, and she made it clear that was not to happen. Well it was around October. I was the first kid on the bus and the bus was late getting to school so no time for a potty break just rush into class. It was my first year in town school and I was afraid to do much during the 3 mins we had to pass from one class to the next. By 4th hour I had to pee really bad. I asked the teacher to let me go and he said "No!"

Half way through the hour I was fidgeting in my seat to keep from pissing myself. Ten minutes before the bell I felt a warm squirt in my crotch and then another. Then it just poured down the leg of jeans dripping off my seat and onto the floor in a big puddle. I stopped fidgeting and sort of froze.

When the bell rang I waited until all my class mates were gone before getting up. One boy turned as he passed my desk and said , "There is a puddle under your desk.

Hello bbjimpp1 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back