• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MummyG

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello

My name is Mummy Grace, a professional Mummy from England - but that side of my life is not why I'm here. I'm here to say hi and tell you about an electronic newsletter I helped to create. It’s free to access and was created to help support this awesome community of ours by having innocent fun. It is written by littles, for littles, full of stories and games and it is a safe place for ABs to share their experiences of littledom. It’s all about the love, dudes! It’s released four times a year and read by littles all over the world. We are about to release issue no. 7, just in time for Easter (expect lots of Easter eggs!) On the boring growed-up side; your privacy is respected and your details are never used for anything. Sign-up here /eepurl.com/ccjwt5

Much love,

MG
XXX

Hello MummyG and welcome to the group.

Mummy G, I think I read an interview about you several months ago. It was really very good. It appears that you have a big heart and a calling to help littles. Thank you for the info on the news letter.

Thank you!

egor said:
Hello MummyG and welcome to the group.

Hello Egor

Thank you for your lovely welcome :)

Much love,

MG
XXX

- - - Updated - - -

littlemoosey said:
Mummy G, I think I read an interview about you several months ago. It was really very good. It appears that you have a big heart and a calling to help littles. Thank you for the info on the news letter.

Hello sweetness

Thank you for your message and super-kind words, very much appreciated. :)

Much love,

MG
XXX

MummyG said:
Hello

My name is Mummy Grace, a professional Mummy from England - but that side of my life is not why I'm here. I'm here to say hi and tell you about an electronic newsletter I helped to create. It’s free to access and was created to help support this awesome community of ours by having innocent fun. It is written by littles, for littles, full of stories and games and it is a safe place for ABs to share their experiences of littledom. It’s all about the love, dudes! It’s released four times a year and read by littles all over the world. We are about to release issue no. 7, just in time for Easter (expect lots of Easter eggs!) On the boring growed-up side; your privacy is respected and your details are never used for anything. Sign-up here /eepurl.com/ccjwt5

Much love,

MG
XXX

Welcome.
Please double-check the rules regarding company reps - as a professional there are some requirements you must follow (even if you are only here in a personal capacity).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back