Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedLittleParadise

Tumblr & Patreon Kink Writer; Longtime AB/DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey, has anyone yet stumbled across some good-quality ABDL or ageplay-themed ASMR audio clips? It's a wonderful crossover genre, but I haven't found anything really appealing, other than maybe Binkie Princess's clips on YouTube.

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR).

Who would cross that over with abdl? And why?

Slomo said:
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR).

Who would cross that over with abdl? And why?

Correct. Most ASMR audio focuses on whispered voices and other quiet phenomena like rustling, tapping, etc. that tend to induce those tingling sensations in the listener.

IMO, anyone who is interested in being spoken to while little (patronizingly, tenderly, gently, etc.) might enjoy crossing ABDL and ASMR. (As might anyone who likes the crinkling noises of diapers or the rustling of plastic pants. As might folks interested in hypnosis.)

As for the why, anyone who experiences ASMR can answer that; the tingling and general wash of euphoric feeling can be very sensual and almost sexual, and thus might be particularly attractive for littles who prefer not to mix sex with ageplay.

It seems like there must be some of this out there--hence my question. For instance, several years ago on an episode of the Big Little Podcast, Penny Barber mentioned that she was interested in producing some ASMR content. I don't know if that ever amounted to anything.

P.S. Here's a link to Binkie Princess's stab at some such content. Might better illustrate what I'm looking for. https://youtu.be/8RcCND-rDPU?t=1m16s

Loli ASMR .
On YouTube does ab ASMR mommy stuff.
An some mommy role play.

SirGorbachev said:
Correct. Most ASMR audio focuses on whispered voices and other quiet phenomena like rustling, tapping, etc. that tend to induce those tingling sensations in the listener.

IMO, anyone who is interested in being spoken to while little (patronizingly, tenderly, gently, etc.) might enjoy crossing ABDL and ASMR. (As might anyone who likes the crinkling noises of diapers or the rustling of plastic pants. As might folks interested in hypnosis.)

As for the why, anyone who experiences ASMR can answer that; the tingling and general wash of euphoric feeling can be very sensual and almost sexual, and thus might be particularly attractive for littles who prefer not to mix sex with ageplay.

It seems like there must be some of this out there--hence my question. For instance, several years ago on an episode of the Big Little Podcast, Penny Barber mentioned that she was interested in producing some ASMR content. I don't know if that ever amounted to anything.

P.S. Here's a link to Binkie Princess's stab at some such content. Might better illustrate what I'm looking for. https://youtu.be/8RcCND-rDPU?t=1m16s

Ah, I get it now. Yeah I guess that would make sense then. Never really heard of it before though, so no idea where you'd find such a cross over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back