Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Which color do you prefer your diapers to be? If you chose that color, then what's the reason why you chose to wear diapers that comes in your chosen color?

White. Not an AB and they're cheaper.

I chose pink as my favorite color but I can and do wear any color available (although I have not yet tried any black diapers).

However, fit and absorbency and cost all come before the diaper color. That is, I ink the color last.

I chose white; greatest variety, they're generally cheaper, and more available. I like a white diaper with a design on it too, or something like the LittlePawz, and I do enjoy stuff like the blue Tykables or Space designs, but there's something nice about just plain white that I can't quite explain.

Definitely white, and maybe some decorations.

I like them in all colors because quite frankly I can rock it in any diaper. :D

But I voted purple because Molicare Super Plus was my first and used to be my favorite diaper. My current favorite are ABU Cushies, which are primarily a mix of white and purple. But like I said, I like a variety of styles of diapers.

I prefer white, but maybe I only say that because the pull-ups available in supermarkets are white and I'm happy with the products, if they were available in different colours I'd definitely try them,,,

Love white one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the baby pink and baby blue ones like the DC amors and idyls. I'd love to see an all purple diaper like that. ABU's lavender are cute but I don't like them being single tape and they aren't "all" purple.

White … it’s the color I wore as a child

if I had to pick one look for a diaper shell it would definitely be 100% white. I've gotten used to the very light pink from the DC Amore kitten, it's tolerable but not preferred. I also hear the rev2 Idyl diapers aren't so "electric blue" and so might not mind them either. But there's no other solid colored diaper I care for the looks of.

Along that same line... the inside of some diapers have a (usually blue or green) colored zone in the middle, probably to indicate (or suggest) additional absorbency in the middle, and I don't care for that at all, the inside needs to be all-white also. That colored zone gives it a "medical" look in my opinion.

As for the tapes, they can be all white, or clear, and I don't really mind blue pulls as ong as the main body of the tape is clear or white. Ido not like the looks of solid colored pulls, and that also goes for the "first application" underapes on the double-use tapes found on some diapers. Often if a diaper has a blue undertape I will REMOVE that and just stick down the (usually all white) main tape. I don't need to move my tapes usually.

Crunklz/BetterDry unfortunately do that. They have a blue "first application" tape under the white main tape.

The best white/clear tapes I've tried are ABU's "clear with white pulls" that are on the preschool.

Blue. Plain white diapers remind me to much of the cheap medical ones I grew up in. My daily diaper is an X plus but at night or at home i'm always in something more playful. Gotta add some variety.

blue - just because!

White, it's classic. But, Blue comes in a close second, if I was going purely on what I wore as a baby it would've been Blue. Just can't beat the classic white though.

Definitely Pink, although white does come as a close second.

It depends on the diaper. On prefolds and flats, sometimes, there's colored thread on the edges, to prevent fraying. I think that colored, serged edges, and all that fluff, are, oddly enough, cute. Occasionally, you can find printed ones, but, why buy the printed prefolds, if you're gonna cover them up with a cover? As far as covers, girly colors, and, I'm ridiculously specific about print scale, and the type of print, and, OMG, the way it goes on my body, and the leg gussets, along with just about everything else about my diapies.:lol: That's why I'm a clothie. If you want something made perfectly, you gotta start from scratch.

White

Green or pale blue. They're just the colors that relax me the most.

Any color but white but nothing babyish. I may like wearing diapers but I am also incontinent and want have some dignity where I go in. Also these look like the ones I wore as a baby plain white ones

Baby pink for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back