Looking for Roleplay Partners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachyPup

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Let me know if this doesn't belong here I don't ever get on here so I'm not sure where to put it.

I am a very strange person and I just have this desire and I'm hoping I can maybe find someone interested out there. I'm currently looking for anyone who is willing to do an X-Men roleplay with me that involves AB/DL, AgePlay or mental regression. I'm a huge X-Men fan and just can't stop obsessing with them (need help lol) and I've literally looked on every site I can think of and can't seem to find even one partner for a roleplay. I know this is a bit out there for most people as they can roleplay anime and mlp in diapers, but then it comes to stuff like I wanna do and there's no takers. So, is there at least one person who doesn't think I'm crazy and want to roleplay with me?

perhaps

Cool.

That would be perfect for a Diaperman character. He can project a mental beam that will render anyone temporarirly (or permanently) incontinent.

I had a long running X-Men campaign using the Mutants and Masterminds II rule set that was excellent and would highly recommend using these rules if you decide to make it a pen and paper face to face game.

3rd ed Mutants and Masterminds was fine too though I preferred 2nd ed.

Well I'm more looking for online roleplay partners for text-based roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back