Blue's Clues is Coming Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Blue's Clues when it was on the 1st time.

YAAAAAAAY!! This show was my favorite. I loved Blue so much, and the little puppy noises she made. <3

Yeah, I'm pretty hype. I know John Cena auditioned for host, and that would have been pretty awesome actually, but if Steve is actually willing to come back, then I think they really don't have a choice but to go with him. That would be just too perfect.

I didn't know she was a she until she had puppies or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
YAAAAAAAY!! This show was my favorite. I loved Blue so much, and the little puppy noises she made. <3

I just noticed that your account number of posts is 24/7, Way kool.

A reboot I can actually look forward to.

Also, there's no escape from the John Cena jokes for this one.

LittleSissieJolie said:
I didn't know she was a she until she had puppies or something like that.

I thought Blue was a boy when I was a kid too. I know there's a few episodes I haven't seen, but I'm 99.99% sure she never gave birth.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I thought Blue was a boy when I was a kid too. I know there's a few episodes I haven't seen, but I'm 99.99% sure she never gave birth.

Same here. Also, I think you're right. Blue was still a puppy herself.. O___o

Yay! This makes me so happy! I love watching the old episodes while I'm in little-space. I can't wait to see the new ones. And maybe I'll get a Blue stuffie to go with it. :)

This is awesome!! Blue's clues was one of my first little time shows! I was just a little bit too old to watch it openly, but loved it in secret!

LavendarLime said:
This is awesome!! Blue's clues was one of my first little time shows! I was just a little bit too old to watch it openly, but loved it in secret!

Same here! This was before I started really liking little shows. Now that I'm older, my parents don't really care what I watch.

Omg I’m sooooooo excited!!!! :D

Mail Time!!

MailCat581 said:
I hear they're getting John Cena to host it. I can't picture John Cena doing a toddler kids TV show let alone him singing the Blues Clues signature songs.

Wait, John Cena from WWE is doing the new Blues Clues? I thought he had enough after being in all 3 Fred movies. Well, now I have to see this when it comes out.

Onesieman said:
Wait, John Cena from WWE is doing the new Blues Clues? I thought he had enough after being in all 3 Fred movies. Well, now I have to see this when it comes out.

I think he auditioned for it but has not officially been selected.

On Robot Chicken, Blue kills Steve with a shotgun, so I'm not sure if Steve is still living? Anyway, I'm another fan of Blues Clue.

I too always thought blue was a boy until it finally clicked one day lol

If Cena becomes the new host then my childhood will be ruined. Go get em Steve!

I really hope Steve gets the gig. It would give me such a rush of nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back