Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: AB/DL videos?

  1. #1

    Default AB/DL videos?

    Finding AB/DL videos on YouTube (or any imitation sites for that matter) is harder to find than white at a Def Comedy special. Do y'all have any videos from paysites, rare sites, hidden sites, etc. that you'd like to post? 3 out of the 4 I intended to post here got deleted (of course), but here's one I find pretty amusing:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4m6Ae_k88

  2. #2
    Mako

    Default

    Not the best way or place to be asking. AB/DL video's violate youtubes policies, and really have no place on there. [no mentioning adult porn websites!] There are also other *B/DL communities that host video's.
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-May-2009 at 19:47. Reason: see admin note

  3. #3

    Default

    There used to be a site dedicated to it called like abdlvideos or something. They deleted the site though. Now DailyDiapers has their own video thing going on that's similar to it. Unfortunately, they don't have as many videos, and of the ones they have, they aren't that great. They've also threatened to shut it down due to now haveing enough money on a couple occassions.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Not the best way or place to be asking. AB/DL video's violate youtubes policies, and really have no place on there. Try the fetish and sex related equivalants like xtube and youporn. There are also other *B/DL communities that host video's.
    I think it depends on the video. Obviously if they show private parts, they aren't allowed, but not all of them are violating the rules as far as I know
    Last edited by Peachy; 02-May-2009 at 19:48. Reason: merging double post

  4. #4
    Mako

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I think it depends on the video. Obviously if they show private parts, they aren't allowed, but not all of them are violating the rules as far as I know
    Thats why they have the category's "suggestive without nudity" and "other sexual content". Though yes *B/DL is not inherently sexual, it is viewed that way by the general public, which is what those who use youtube for such purposes are by default showing their video's too.

  5. #5
    Darkfinn

    Default

    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

    If you want free diaper pr0n go somewhere else.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    There used to be a site dedicated to it called like abdlvideos or something. They deleted the site though. Now DailyDiapers has their own video thing going on that's similar to it. Unfortunately, they don't have as many videos, and of the ones they have, they aren't that great. They've also threatened to shut it down due to now haveing enough money on a couple occassions.



    I think it depends on the video. Obviously if they show private parts, they aren't allowed, but not all of them are violating the rules as far as I know
    DailyDiapers uses YouTube to host their videos.



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

    If you want free diaper pr0n go somewhere else.
    Videos don't equal "pr0n", I don't know what sort of YouTube you're lookin at.

    -GT
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-May-2009 at 19:36. Reason: merging double post - please use "multiple quotes"-feature!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FireandDice View Post
    DailyDiapers uses YouTube to host their videos.

    No, they have their own video thing now. When you go to Daily Diapers, click on Videos on the top bar, and it'll have a link for you to take to their videos.

  8. #8
    Darkfinn

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FireandDice View Post
    Videos don't equal "pr0n", I don't know what sort of YouTube you're lookin at.

    -GT
    What other purpose is there for AB/DL videos if it is not for sexual fantasizing and gratification? I certainly don't see it.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    What other purpose is there for AB/DL videos if it is not for sexual fantasizing and gratification? I certainly don't see it.
    Oh your idea of AB/DL videos must be those pathetic "I need a mommy" flicks or "DIAPERED LATIN HOTTIES AND FUN WITH APPLES AFTER MIDNIGHT XXX". I'm not looking for those, I'm looking for news briefs, lost Jerry Springer episodes, but namely TV shows with AB-related cutscenes. Sitcoms, reality, etc.

    But even if I came across a hot blonde chick in a diaper, I'd watch it. What kind of man wouldn't? If he's here, please tell him to pass his testicles forward or donate them to science.

    -GT



    Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    No, they have their own video thing now. When you go to Daily Diapers, click on Videos on the top bar, and it'll have a link for you to take to their videos.
    Nice. Thanks for the update.

    -GT
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-May-2009 at 19:37. Reason: merging double post ...again

  10. #10
    Darkfinn

    Lightbulb



    Quote Originally Posted by FireandDice View Post
    Oh your idea of AB/DL videos must be those pathetic "I need a mommy" flicks or "DIAPERED LATIN HOTTIES ... XXX".

    But even if I came across a hot blonde chick in a diaper, I'd watch it. What kind of man wouldn't?

    -GT
    First off... the vast majority of AB/DL videos were created for one purpose. Ask anyone here, they'll clue you in as to what that purpose is. There are tons of sites with links to pics & vids, it's really not all that hard to find. If we wanted a database of AB/DL vids here, we would have one... simple as that. Such as it is there is not a grouping of videos or images here aside from the ones made by our own members and posted at their discretion.

    Second... You probably shouldn't concern yourself with what my idea of AB/DL videos is... "pathetic" by your description or otherwise.

    Third, I find your attempt to insult my manhood to be highly comical. Ya' see... I happen to have this http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/2006SSNA/dprz/hpim0385.jpg
    and I have never had any problems satisfying her desires... nor she mine. I don't really have a need for "hot blonde chick in a diaper" or etc. So maybe you should put your 'nads up for science there pal... mine are a little preoccupied with something other than Rosy Palms at the moment.

    'Kay?

Similar Threads

  1. Have you seen this kid videos on Youtube?
    By Dream in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-Apr-2009, 22:10
  2. favorite abdl web videos
    By betagame in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-Apr-2008, 01:26
  3. How to add YouTube Videos to your Posts.
    By ayanna in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-Feb-2008, 21:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.