Change to Tena Super??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone else who uses Tena Stretch Super noticed a change recently. I just bought a new case and the packaging is definitely different with some things moved around. The front of diaper feels different to me and the branding on it has definitely changed a little.

But my main concern is that I just used one and I feel like the absorbency is different. It feels less, for lack of a better word, squishy. It feels like they changed the filling.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

BoredBoy said:
I was wondering if anyone else who uses Tena Stretch Super noticed a change recently. I just bought a new case and the packaging is definitely different with some things moved around. The front of diaper feels different to me and the branding on it has definitely changed a little.

But my main concern is that I just used one and I feel like the absorbency is different. It feels less, for lack of a better word, squishy. It feels like they changed the filling.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I think you might be right, I just bought a bag last week. Didn't even soak them all the way either...

I haven't used Tenas in over a year. But if they feel more squishy, maybe they increased the SAP content.

I agree the filling does seem a bit less, I think you're right! I mainly use Lady Tena Discreet pants and they seem the same btw,,,

Tenas are shit. They are out to make money first, regardless of good product design.

Gone are the days when Tena used to make decent products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back