How Baby-Ish do you like to feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering when you indulge your Little Side do you do things to try to make you feel as Baby-Ish as possible?

Like being mindless/pre-occupied by other things; like a true baby would just get into the task at hand (playing, watching shows or movies, etc) and might not even show the slightest sign of wetting or messing.

I know this is a widely varied thing and some of us care less or don't care for feeling Baby-Ish at all and some of us aren't even into getting messy and just get wet instead.

I like to feel like I'm regressing back to an authentic experience; even though I'm doing it solo (I can imagine the part about being checked and changed by a Mommy)

And I'm very into getting messy (even if i get very very messy and it takes a while to feel back to fully clean (I usually shower after getting messy and don't always re-diaper up after)), I just don't feel like the experience is complete otherwise.

As I post this I'm pretty wet and messy, and watching The Nut Job 2.

BabyTyrant said:
Just wondering when you indulge your Little Side do you do things to try to make you feel as Baby-Ish as possible?

Like being mindless/pre-occupied by other things; like a true baby would just get into the task at hand (playing, watching shows or movies, etc) and might not even show the slightest sign of wetting or messing.

I know this is a widely varied thing and some of us care less or don't care for feeling Baby-Ish at all and some of us aren't even into getting messy and just get wet instead.

I like to feel like I'm regressing back to an authentic experience; even though I'm doing it solo (I can imagine the part about being checked and changed by a Mommy)

And I'm very into getting messy (even if i get very very messy and it takes a while to feel back to fully clean (I usually shower after getting messy and don't always re-diaper up after)), I just don't feel like the experience is complete otherwise.

Dude! Go change! I can smell you all the way here!

Haha, just kidding. I'm glad you can regress so easily and enjoy a true baby experience. I like to do it too, as far as I can!

I like to be baby-ish too! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

For me, the more babyish I feel, the more I enjoy myself when I get padded up. There have been times where I've kinda just gone through the motions in an adult mind space, and have noticed afterwards that it just doesn't give me as much pleasure.

For example, if I'm just like "OK, now I'm going to put on my nappy", and "OK, now I'm going to wet", it ends up not doing much for me.

Whereas, if I do things like dress in babyish clothing, such my paci, drink from a bottle, watch cartoons etc, and really get into a little headspace, I always end up looking back on the time thinking
"ooh yeah, that was a great session!".

And similar to you, being messy can contribute a lot to that babyish feeling.

I don't really like to feel too babyish. I think the reason is because I'm still getting used to being little. It took me a while to figure it out, so I haven't quite embraced it completely. I also still live with my parents. No, I'm not underage. I just can't support myself like some of you can. :c Anyway, the thing is that I do a lot of based on my mood at that time. I can't just feel babyish anytime I want either. It's usually when I'm at my weakest points, IE. if I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety or something. Any other time is just plan awkward for me.

I am one of those rare AB's who absolutely loves to feel as babyish as possible. My little age fluctuates from time to time, at my youngest, I love feeling like I'm around 6-months old, very little, very helpless, very much a true-blue baby boy. When I'm that little I love the whole nine yards, the babyish outfits, shaking my rattles, wriggling around on my play-mat, kicking my legs, babbling and mewling, using my diapers as intended and eating soft foods and finger snacks. It also goes without saying that having a Mommy in my life, regressing to this very early stage is more doable, natural and fulfilling. My Mommy friend also prefers my younger baby age to my older one as well, it gives her a slightly easier time taking care of me and she absolutely adores how I behave when in that mode, she says I'm just like a real baby when I regress that far :eek:

Of course, as much as I enjoy feeling super babyish, sometimes I enjoy feeling a little older as well. Like I said, my baby age fluctuates and sometimes I really like being around a year and a half or two so that I can crawl, baby talk and explore :)

I can also understand why some people don't like being super babyish, I wouldn't be surprised if it either overwhelms or bores some people and everyone's regression activities are a little different from one another. That being said, being truly tiny and absolutely babyish is a great stress relief and incredibly fun for me.

BabyTyrant said:

Sounds like someone needs a diaper change!

Anyways, for me it varies. As a busy student, I don't usually have time to fully regress, so most of the time I'll just wear a diaper while going about my daily business, or I might suck on a binky or hold my teddy bear while studying, so I feel a little babyish. When I do get those rare opportunities, I like to go all-out and be as babyish as I possibly can.

My ABDL side only expresses itself at night except when I'm working from home and have the house to myself. I like to feel very babyish while I sleep. Typically I go to bed in a onesie and a diaper with footed pajamas over the top and then sleep with a stuffed animal and pacifier. During the day the necessities and responsibilities of work and family keep me feeling more like my adult self which is ok for me. Sometimes I wish I could spend more time feeling little, but I'm very happy that I have the freedom to be babyish as often as I do and it seems that some time spent in adult mode makes me appreciate the time I can spend expressing my little side even more.

Last edited:
As babyish as possible. But with my stuffies gone minus 1 I got a week or two ago, no money for diapers, and no paci... I am struggling a bit.

I've never had diaper access, but Lord do I miss my paci and my stuffies....

Lacking diapers, I just try and cuddle up under a soft nlabky with a teddy or two and a bottle of koolaid, and just enjoy feeling soft and gentle. Its as close as I can get atm... Much to my chagrin. But bit helps, it really does.

I am happiest at a "regression age" of being like a 3 year-old still in diapers 24/7, and due to Cerebral Palsy and Autism (my real-life disabilities), mostly only able to creep on the floor on all-fours and hyper-focused to the exclusion of all else on playing with one or two "favorite toys", like my toy cars and trucks. While regressed, I really feel like I am only three years old and I only know how to play with my toy cars and trucks.

My usual little age is at 2 years old. It's old enough to actually be able to play, but young enough to still need all the babyish things. So I suppose I don't like to regress as babyish as possible, I just like to regress to what feels right for me.

I do love playing my video games to help distract me from wetting/messing my diaper. :eek:

For me, not much really. I do enjoy drinking from a baby bottle, and will sometimes use a bib for a messy meal. I also sometimes suck on a pacifier at night or early morning when I'm in bed. Other than that, it's just diapers 24/7. I don't ever go into a little mode, or dress up as a baby either.

Late yesterday evening I did spend time bunnying on all-fours on the floor in my bedroom in just my diaper and t-shirt and I was regressed and hyper-focused upon quietly playing with one of my toy construction vehicles, a little Skid-Steer Loader.
While quietly driving it on the floor, I felt content and happy.
Yes, I was "wet".
But I was not bothered by it, since I was so enthralled by my driving my little toy on the floor in front of me.

The only time I get to feel babyish at all is when my current nanny is caring for me ... which, of late, hasn't been that often.

Otherwise, if I am wearing a diaper, I tend to 'adult' my time away rather than regress solo.

I enjoy feeling as much like an infant as possible; lying on my change pad or a baby blanket with a pacifier in my mouth while I'm getting my pants changed is pretty much the ultimate for me. Bathtime runs a very close second, along with being fed babyfood or a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back