NorthShore Supreme Lite + recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Has anyone tried these?

Looking for an inexpensive all white plastic backed diaper and these look pretty good..
They claim to be 20% less absorbant than the regular NS Supreme which is fine as long as they don't leak too soon.

Has anyone tried them? Also any other recommendations?

At the top of my wish list are BetterDrys but the price for a case pushes my budget a bit too much..

The most I can spend on a case right now is about $70

I've received them as samples with a couple orders. They were a bit more than I needed for a thin/discreet diaper. I also noted the stiffness that others have mentioned with the Supremes. It wasn't uncomfortably stiff, it just tensed to move more as a single unit. It was lightly restrictive and kind of neat. I strongly considered them as my regular 24/7 diaper but I think Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi won out on price and not being more than. I needed. Most ABDLs like thicker diapers, so I'd say the NS Supreme Lites are worth a sample at the very least.

Trevor said:
I've received them as samples with a couple orders. They were a bit more than I needed for a thin/discreet diaper. I also noted the stiffness that others have mentioned with the Supremes. It wasn't uncomfortably stiff, it just tensed to move more as a single unit. It was lightly restrictive and kind of neat. I strongly considered them as my regular 24/7 diaper but I think Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi won out on price and not being more than. I needed. Most ABDLs like thicker diapers, so I'd say the NS Supreme Lites are worth a sample at the very least.
Does NS give out/sell samples on their own do you know?

I know they group them with orders, as I've gotten some wipes and boosters that way, but unsure if they allow samples on their own.

I'm not sure if they do or not, but you could contact them over their online support and ask. If you have ordered with them before, they are usually pretty good with working with you.

As for the lites. For what they are, they are a thirsty diaper. For me they last 4-6 hours based on how much I've drank and how heavy I'm working/moving. Definitely softer than the surpremes (not compressed like them), and I could compare them exactly to the ID slip Maxis if you have tried those. Definitely one I would wear if I wasn't at work or out and about and cared to order two types of paddings.

they do give out samples. the lite ones are my go to diaper

I just received an order from them that had 2 northshore supreme briefs samples and a quilted x-large wipes.

Sheepies said:
Has anyone tried these?

Looking for an inexpensive all white plastic backed diaper and these look pretty good..
They claim to be 20% less absorbant than the regular NS Supreme which is fine as long as they don't leak too soon.

At the top of my wish list are BetterDrys but the price for a case pushes my budget a bit too much..

The most I can spend on a case right now is about $70

You biggest budget concern should NEVER be price per diaper. You HAVE to look at it as a price per day.

Cheaper diapers always require more changes. Sometimes too many more where they can quickly add up per day. Go with a good premium diaper that doesn't need changing too many times, and you can easily save on a per day basis.

Sheepies said:
Has anyone tried these?

Try them. I really like them for an out-and-about-for a bit use.

Sheepies said:
Does NS give out/sell samples on their own do you know?

Yes, they are generous with free samples! My latest order came with two free NS Lites. I wear at night so no real experience in stiffness or moving. But they do hold quite a bit and they are not is heavy or bulky as the regulars. Also, here in the desert, heat causes sweat underneath the plastic and the lights are quite a bit "airier".

Scaramouche said:
Yes, they are generous with free samples! My latest order came with two free NS Lites. I wear at night so no real experience in stiffness or moving. But they do hold quite a bit and they are not is heavy or bulky as the regulars. Also, here in the desert, heat causes sweat underneath the plastic and the lights are quite a bit "airier".

I like the way that sounds... Might be able to get away with wearing in public :>

I've used them. I like them a lot for during the day. I've worn them for several hours without a leak and they are pretty discreet. As a matter of fact i've worn them in front of my wife under my clothes and she has no idea i'm wearing them. I'd try them for daytime but at night i always wear the Supreme.

So far what I've been hearing makes me like them.

I only wear for recreational purposes in small bursts, not actual IC use, so the lower capacity and price per day doesn't matter to me as long as it takes several wettings before leaking. I also like that the padding doesn't clump up like Abena. And the all white design is perfect for some custom landing zone experiments I have in mind.

While I do really like the capacity and preformance of BetterDry/Crinklz, realistically I would hardly ever have one on long enough to use it to its full potential.

Thanks guys for your input! Keep it coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back