weekend thick diaper challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm starting a three day weekend and was thinking of what DL activity(s) I could indulge myself in for the occasion. After breakfast I decided I was going to forego the usual "medium thickness" diaper I'd normally wear during the day, and instead go for a premium, something I'd normally reserve for overnight. Something nice and thick. I've fallen a bit behind in my work around the house and there's lots of little things to do. It's difficult to be at your most productive when underdressed though. So I decided to get fully dressed and go about my business while thickly padded.

I got a wild hair while taping on a Safari... "This is wide, and thicker than usual for sure, but I think today I want more. What have I got? I suppose I could double up, but somehow I'd rather not, so I pulled out my last totaldry boosters. They're a good foot long, and a bit narrow at 5", but they're pretty fluffy. I popped two into the middle of my safari and taped up.

WOW. OK that is nice, but too much for "normal" pants or shorts. Luckily, I have some Tykables shorts, and those have enough extra room in the crotch even for this diaper.

So far I've been running around for an hour like a busy bee, getting things done, but it's downright impossible to ignore my diaper today, and there's just NO way my knees will ever touch! (though I do sometimes feel like I'm walking a little bow-legged!!)

Are you up to my challenge for the day?

If I could I would, it sounds like real fun! I don't live where I can do that during the day now though....

it's a PTA living with others sometimes. Going to double booster some Tykables at night though!

That sounds like fun! I'll definitely be sure to try that sometime.

Sounds like fun, I accept your challenge! I 'd like to schedule for Saturday please.

I'll start when I change out of my night diaper and roll with a super poof combo until midnight.
(using the same combo selection through changes when needed)

And to raise the stakes, I'll double up in Rears Seductions and add
two Abena Abri-let boosters in the first :biggrin:

Should be fun and easy. I don't have anywhere to be and a few things I can do around the house.

Thick Diaper Challenge Update!
I've been in this doubled up combo almost all day(2 Rears Seductions +2 Abri-let maxi boosters), lasted from about 8:30am to just about 9pm then needed to change because a mess happened.
Both diapers I was in (obviously both boosters too) were near/at wet capacity.
I stayed well hydrated and drank plenty through out the day, ate well alsol if that makes any difference.
I got into the same doubled up combo after showering and getting cleaned up, now getting ready for bed.

All in all it was a nice day and had fun doing this. An entertaining change in the usual amount of poof I'm used to wearing normally.
It did get progressively more difficult to walk throughout the day as I used the diapers, but that's just part of the challenge isn't it :biggrin:

Now I don't know if nominations are a thing on this, but
I'd like to nominate quattrus for this Thick Diaper Challenge!
On a free day when you have nothing to do is perfect. You can just hang out at home if you like ^u^

Have fun and stay poofy!

Reactions: dlminnesota
Jonnythepony said:
I'd like to nominate quattrus for this Thick Diaper Challenge!
On a free day when you have nothing to do is perfect. You can just hang out at home if you like ^u^

Challenge accepted!

Tomorrow I have a medical visit which would pretty much disrupt the challenge, but after that I have a few days in which I'll mostly be here in the studio doing some editing, and that's a perfect opportunity to get poofier than normal. I'll keep you updated ^^

I went to see my doctor wearing a tena maxi slip and viva medi plastic pants under my jeans.

I wear doubled diapers on the weekends as my weekend job has no restroom available to use 9 and if there was one available I wouldn't use it anyhow)
I some time wear double diapers during the week if I happen to have a day off and I dont feel like changing my diaper all day.

so last night I went to bed wearing a Tena super maxi with a Quadro booster and a xl Cushies to cover - wonderful when dry, and absolutely amazing when I just got up. never have I worn such a thick combo. no leaks and I went a lot.

Thanks everyone for making me want to push the limit! going to have to do this more often!:biggrin:

I gotta admit, I really do have a thing for very thick padding, as it can make anywhere I sit soft, as well as makes my bum look big. I'm also a fan of pear shapes, and it's quite stimulating to actually have that feel sorta, with all that extra weight around my hips, not to mention having to walk with a bit of a waddle due to not being able to put my knees together.

Me personally, I'm working with cloth diapers now, so to pull this off, I stack 3 RearZ prefolds on top of each others (smalls, not kinda a big guy here), and then I put one of the bulky velcro nighttime diapers over that. Needless to say, nothing I have in my wardrobe could conceal that, nevertheless even fit over all of it!

Though one thing methinks would be a neat way to measure thickness... Could we possibly measure thickness by measuring from the inside of your crotch to the bottom-most part of the diaper? Or, perhaps measure how close it gets to your knees? I guess if it almost reaches your knees, you've definitely went all out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back