Drinking milk before bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maux said:
Yes, it will. I do always drink some water before bed because I can't stand going to sleep with a dry mouth, probably from the many years of fluids restriction before bed growing up, but I avoid milk like the plague after noon. It is a diuretic and it always has me going nonstop when I drink it, it's almost worse than Beer, lol

Well you can just go in your diaper... I usually do that if I'm too sleepy to go to the bathroom.

darkjo said:
Well you can just go in your diaper... I usually do that if I'm too sleepy to go to the bathroom.

Well the problem is that I'm going to end up going throughout the night, there's no choice involved. I wear for medical need. So if I've had a diuretic before bed there's a chance I end up leaking at some point before I wake up. Now, I've read that Lactose effects everyone differently, but that's how it always hits me. It's too bad milk is so damned tasty because I have to drink it sparingly, lol

I love drinking my nice warm milk formula before bed. This morning, I woke up to my alarm clock, and discovered my bottle was between myself and my bear. I remember finishing the bottle last night, but fell asleep before I thought to put it up on my bedside table. Sometimes I continue to suckle, like a paci for a little while.

Ah, to wake up in the morning with it still.

I fell fast asleep once, a week or so ago, whilst nursing off it, still half full. Woke up a few hours later with the teet still in my mouth, but the milk rather cold. Took a few sucks before I realised what had happened. Another crazy awesome night's sleep.

Maux said:
Well the problem is that I'm going to end up going throughout the night, there's no choice involved. I wear for medical need. So if I've had a diuretic before bed there's a chance I end up leaking at some point before I wake up.

So go with a higher capacity diaper?

Despite having the option to get up and change if I'm about to leak, I still don't like to! I want to stay in bed until the alarm goes off, and for that I need to wear thicker diapers overnight, and so I do.

Besides enjoying wearing diapers overnight, one of the biggest benefits I get there is not having to get up several times (or even once) overnight, it really helps me get a better night's sleep. Thicker diapers for overnight is the answer for me.

So use those "diapers +1" ;)

bambinod said:
So go with a higher capacity diaper?

Despite having the option to get up and change if I'm about to leak, I still don't like to! I want to stay in bed until the alarm goes off, and for that I need to wear thicker diapers overnight, and so I do.

Besides enjoying wearing diapers overnight, one of the biggest benefits I get there is not having to get up several times (or even once) overnight, it really helps me get a better night's sleep. Thicker diapers for overnight is the answer for me.

So use those "diapers +1" ;)
Oh no doubt, I'm usually in a premium diaper like a ABU Space or Magnficico, and always with a booster. I haven't really had this problem in a really long time, especially since I switched from using regular adult boosters, to modified Luvs as boosters. Despite being massively cheaper they're surprisingly higher capacity.

I just usually get my milk fix during the day, because why risk it, you know? hehe

I always drink milk before bed, but I think that is not good

I think milk helps me sleep better (I read there is a certain enzyme in it that does this) but I never had any of my earlier accidents when I was younger change with milk vs. any other liquid. When I was around 4 and in training underwear and plastic underpants I recall drinking any liquid about 1 or 2 hours before bedtime was rather nixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back