Disposing Diapers Public Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are talking about diapers that you changed elsewhere and are just dumping the trash from the car or your bag... you should be bagging them up.

If I'm changing in the stall, I roll up my diaper and tape it onto itself and drop it in the trash.

If messy it will always be bagged

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SteamPunk said:
I don't think that is what he was meaning, more so that he doesn't want to dispose of diapers in his house due to risk or someone finding out. One time I threw out a good night's diaper and stuffed it deep in the kitchen trash. What do you know the dog knocks over the trash and goes through it that one day, luckily I was the first to see the mess and I acted quickly. But I'm just giving an example of risky situations and your home, especially if you live with others.

Ah, so it isn't that he "can't" throw them out, he just "doesn't want to" out of shame and fear. Big difference.

When I have to change in a public washroom, I roll up my wet diaper, tape it shut, and throw it into the washroom garbage can where people throw away used paper towels. I’ve been doing this for many years, and nobody has ever said anything to me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back