Walmart and Target Changing Beds In Restrooms In My Area. Am I alloud to use them or do I need to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyEbeny96

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hello ADISC Community! I need advice as a Little Girl/ABDL/Babyfur/Age Player.

Am I alloud to use the Walmart and Target Changing Beds in Restrooms in my area or do I

need to ask?

Thanks! :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

Changing tables usually have a weight restriction on them, so check for that, in case you might break it.

BabyEbeny96 said:
Hello ADISC Community! I need advice as a Little Girl/ABDL/Babyfur/Age Player.

Am I alloud to use the Walmart and Target Changing Beds in Restrooms in my area or do I

need to ask?

Thanks! :)

Are you referring to the Koala Kid Care changing tables? They are not made to support the weight of an adult.

Slomo said:
Are you referring to the Koala Kid Care changing tables? They are not made to support the weight of an adult.
Nope, I am refering to the bigger changing tables for adults. :)

What area has Walmart with the changing tables for big kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when are there adult changing tables in Walmart and Target? I've never heard of that before.

Yeah, I doubt they're for adults. I would ask first or change standing up which most adults do.

dogboy said:
Yeah, I doubt they're for adults. I would ask first or change standing up which most adults do.
If changing standing up works, I still have to get used to cleaning my own messes. :)

Op, take a picture please if you can. I want to know how big and what is it like..

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I'd think the changing tables are for caregivers to change their charge's diaper, not for self-service?

I've seen these, they resemble benches more than they do changing tables. I would assume they are usually used as waiting areas for parents with multiple kids or the parent themselves.

dogboy said:

Or better yet, don't ask at all and just change standing up.

I know some places are having special tables installed for older people with disabilities but even then you're going to get clean quicker if you just stand.

bambinod said:
I'd think the changing tables are for caregivers to change their charge's diaper, not for self-service?

Yeah, honestly it is way more difficult to change your own diaper laying down than it is to change your own diaper standing up.

I was a 'must always change laying down' person. Then one day I decided to try changing standing up. Did it at home a couple of times and after that I've never changed laying down. It's seriously so much easier standing, I get the tapes almost perfect every time and this is also changing with a booster and powder.
Try it a couple of times, you'll need a wall to lean against, step over your diaper while holding it with one hand at the front and the other at the back stretching it out. Hold diaper between the wall and your back and get the height right (you'll know when it's right from previous changes) , pull it snug up into your crotch as you would laying down and then do up the bottom tapes. Then if there's a mirror handy you can move to align the top tapes perfectly.
Job done! :3

puppyz said:
I was a 'must always change laying down' person. Then one day I decided to try changing standing up. Did it at home a couple of times and after that I've never changed laying down. It's seriously so much easier standing, I get the tapes almost perfect every time and this is also changing with a booster and powder.

Standing up is the only way to go for me. And yes. a mirror is a good idea, I have a vertical one by my diaper cabinet that I use to inspect my tapes and make sure the wings aren't folded around and are straight. I want a nice comfy fit!

Laying on my back, I noticed two problems. One, it's hard to lean up and watch what you're doing, it's a strain. Second, you're flexing your waist muscles, and that distorts your body where your upper tapes are going to be, so you have to tape up extra tight so when you get up and relax your waist, your diaper doesn't sag. I was always just having to re-adjust my tapes when I got up anyway, so laying down was a waste of time and a hassle.

(I still prefer the pretape-and-pullup method, but I will stand up from time to time, like I did this morning)

If they are in the private family bathroom then do whatever is easiest for you. I would never in a gazillion years change myself or another adult sized person in public view. It is a very private thing and there is 0 reasons to purposefully bring it out into public view. I treat my diaper as underwear and I would not change my underwear in front of anyone, not even at the gym in the locker room. I’ve seen old dude walking around the locker room nude as a jay bird and I just don’t get it. Don’t do it just because it’s an option. Be respectful.

squishypants said:
If they are in the private family bathroom then do whatever is easiest for you. I would never in a gazillion years change myself or another adult sized person in public view. It is a very private thing and there is 0 reasons to purposefully bring it out into public view. I treat my diaper as underwear and I would not change my underwear in front of anyone, not even at the gym in the locker room. I’ve seen old dude walking around the locker room nude as a jay bird and I just don’t get it. Don’t do it just because it’s an option. Be respectful.

Will do. :)

I'll add to Maxx a bit. Here's the deal. There're starting to be a few disabled restrooms with changing tables in them, sized for adults, and older kids, with, say it with me, disabilities. They're newer for us than in the UK, but it's a start.

I'm in a wheelchair, and my life is occasionally punctuated with bladder and bowel blunders, but, more often than not, I make it to an accessible toilet. I can, if given a reachable rail. God forbid a catastrophic public bowel blunder, though, because, I'd probably be in the same position as my sister, and, shortly after that, they'd be cleaning me off the walls, if no one stopped me, followed by my memorial service.

My sister is double IC, in a wheelchair, and cannot change herself, rail, or not. She's who they're intended for, so Mom doesn't have to rip her back apart, negotiating a filthy public bathroom floor, with an adult daughter, almost as big as she is. IC is a disability, in America, so, there you go. They're in disabled restrooms. If you're not, don't.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'll add to Maxx a bit. Here's the deal. There're starting to be a few disabled restrooms with changing tables in them, sized for adults, and older kids, with, say it with me, disabilities. They're newer for us than in the UK, but it's a start.

I'm in a wheelchair, and my life is occasionally punctuated with bladder and bowel blunders, but, more often than not, I make it to an accessible toilet. I can, if given a reachable rail. God forbid a catastrophic public bowel blunder, though, because, I'd probably be in the same position as my sister, and, shortly after that, they'd be cleaning me off the walls, if no one stopped me, followed by my memorial service.

My sister is double IC, in a wheelchair, and cannot change herself, rail, or not. She's who they're intended for, so Mom doesn't have to rip her back apart, negotiating a filthy public bathroom floor, with an adult daughter, almost as big as she is. IC is a disability, in America, so, there you go. They're in disabled restrooms. If you're not, don't.
Thanks for warning me that if I'm not disabled, I cannot use the wheelchair-accessable restroom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back