What are your fears/phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeronimusM said:
i'm afraid of heights, needles, dentists, large crowds, drunk people, fire, clowns,

I can tolerate clowns, but they do freak me out. I watched MGG's directed Criminal Minds episode about them... and it seemed scary at first (seeing this clown killing people)... but then it mellowed out, and I got through it no problem. I watched it because he's my hero, and I wanted to see his brilliant mind at work.

I used to be afraid of dentists. Then, I had all my teeth pulled at once... and I don't have to deal with them anymore (don't ask).

I don't like and/or are intimidated by:
-Loud Noises
-Large and Congested crowds
-Total Darkness
-Being Alone
-Rap (music genre)
-Bullies
-Lack of Sleep
-Propaganda and bureaucrats
-Being Prejudiced or Being Profiled
-Being Betrayed by other people (especially those close to me)
-Stress

In terms of clinical fears I definitely have:
-Paranoia (pertaining to getting close to other people or being involved in a group for fear that I will be betrayed/hurt at some point)
-Insecurity (Not feeling safe at school or sometimes even at home)
-Social Isolation (I am given the cold shoulder by a lot of people in my school community)

Here's things that scare me.

Loud noises, especially fire alarms in public buildings.
Bees and wasps, literally got stung in the butt when I was four.
Public shooters, because I don't wanna die!
Dying while I'm still young.
Having all of my stuff stolen, that's why I hardly ever leave my room unless I need to.

I am afraid of heights... that is why I learned to fly... still terrified of them, but my definition of height has changed, so I can stand on top of a tall structure and be fine now, because I've been in a tiny ass airplane at a much much higher altitude :p

I am afraid of my dog running away or getting hit by a car. It gives me anxiety when he is in the backyard (which is fenced in, I know I am weird to be afraid)
I also am afraid of spiders, snakes, dying, being alone, being embarrassed, being physically hurt, and having a family member die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back