Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diapered in Fursuit!

Quote Originally Posted by LimeBloodedNoir View Post
    Oh nice! I am making a fursuit and I kinda wanna be diapered just in case I have an accident, but i dont wanna ruin my suit. I gonna stay hydrated in suit, so its a bit frustrating.
    If you're IC then wearing is a definite must imho. Leave enough room in the butt to accomodate a thick diaper :3

What kind of suit are you making?

I wonder if someone tried to make a basic cooling system along the lines of what the astronauts use when they go on a spacewalk? Perhaps something like this?

The pack is a little bulky though but perhaps it could be incorporated as part of the suit somehow?

What do YOU think of fursuits?

I think there pretty cool, I would love to try one eventually, same goes with onsies.

Would you ever try one diapered?

It seems pretty fun from what you've mentioned, so yeah I'll love to <3

Hi there kitty. Welcome to the forum and to the Fandom as well. I too would love to try a furs it but seeing how much they are, I doubt I ever will. Maybe one day I'll do a mascot thing or one of those cartoon character suits. Oh well. Anyway, nice to meet you.

So Iím kind of in the middle on my thinking. While I donít have a fursuit (even though I really want one) I personally donít think I would wear a diaper while suiting. Sure it may be nice and cozy, but Iíd be more worried about a leak causing damage, or the increased heat and discomfort and s while of sweating. If you have to wear for medical reasons, or can get around the problems I thought of, sure go ahead and pad up. Itís just not my preference if I ever got a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotographer View Post
    So I’m kind of in the middle on my thinking. While I don’t have a fursuit (even though I really want one) I personally don’t think I would wear a diaper while suiting. Sure it may be nice and cozy, but I’d be more worried about a leak causing damage, or the increased heat and discomfort and s while of sweating. If you have to wear for medical reasons, or can get around the problems I thought of, sure go ahead and pad up. It’s just not my preference if I ever got a suit.
    If worried about accidents then consider wearing plastic diaper cover panties - one advantage is the outer fur suit will slide over the plastic when putting on or taking off the fursuit.

Another thing about bulking out the diapers - when wearing the fursuit the butt end will have an exaggerated waddle when walking - add a tail and really watch the backfield in motion !
    Cute on a bunny costume !