• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, everyone, from Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkyBear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm new the group, but not new to the community, been a lover of diapers since I was young, and an AB for several years. I've desired to have a mommy, but it's kinda hard to find the right one, so have attempted to traverse the opportunity of making myself available to other littles who might like a daddy.

InkyBear said:
I'm new the group, but not new to the community, been a lover of diapers since I was young, and an AB for several years. I've desired to have a mommy, but it's kinda hard to find the right one, so have attempted to traverse the opportunity of making myself available to other littles who might like a daddy.

Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy being on adisc. The more you engage in the threads, the more friends you will make. Oregon has always sounded to me like an interesting state to live in. I live in Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back