my adisc email address just got spammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
did anyone else get this email this morning? It was addressed to the alias I created exclusively for use on ADISC

Our company is looking for a Project Administrator in our marketing division either on a full-time or part-time basis.

The salary is 70.000£ per year.
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time
Relocation: Not required;

Job Specifics and requirements:
On this position you will be responsible for working with the overall management
of a project or some partsof larger project under the direction of the Head of the Project.

Required skills:
- UK citizen only.
- More than 5 years of work experience.
- Ability to manage and analyze data;
- Negotiate and manage agreements and ongoing relationship with logistics providers as required
- Work with Sales to understand demand and construct forecasts
- IT literate

Please, attach your Resume if you want to get more information.
Notice Only persons with Resume will be considered.

Our Contact: [email protected]

If others here received it, that would confirm an email leak from this site.
(the (clickable) email address link at the bottom was actually to that email address, not to a phishing web site as is often the case with spam)

I didn't receive this email. The leak doesn't have to be at ADISC. Your email provider could have been hacked. You can check that here:

https://haveibeenpwned.com

That's sounds really weird like they had a wrong email address.

I didn't get it.

However it does look like a scam. A quick google search for "investainvest.info" reveals that there is no business website at this address but the name is cropping up on a lot of Russian web-pages.

And £70k p/a is really too good to be true for an IT role asking for only 5 years experience. That sort of salary would be what a high-end project Leader would expect to get.

And.. a UK site asking for a resume? We don't call them that. A genuine UK company would ask for a CV (Curriculim Vitae).

My guess is they're gathering personal data from whatever resumes they get sent, or they're going to invite applicants to pay to join some non-existant agency. "Oh, sorry the role you applied for has been filled already but we have a few more, if you send us £500 we can send your Resume to them too".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back