Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I don't think I've ever seen this made before... but what kind of wipes does everyone prefer?

I prefer baby wipes personally. Feel their size is sufficient, love the scents, and love the way they look.

Baby wipes. The size is easier to manage and less irritation factor. They're also easier to deal with on out of diaper days — I switched from TP to 100% wipes, and the skin irritation problems I was having completely vanished.

I prefer adult wipes. I'm more into incontinence play so the smell of adult wipes makes me feel like a incontinent adult.

I like the adult wipes because they are bigger, but I'll use the baby wipes.

Either Huggies (the cucumber-and-green-tea scent is nice) or Parent's Choice. I've bought Pampers wipes before when I've had a coupon, but I think they're too thin and if I recall smelled kind of weird.

I don't use wipes often but I'll always go for the ones with a nursery/talc smell

Sometimes when I DO get some, I use a few and forget about them for awhile. Then when I go to use them again, they've dried out and there's just a brick of dry sheets in the container. :disgust:

Because I have to change at work twice a day (pads) I use Cottonelle. They're small and smell good!

Adult and baby wipes are pretty much the same thing except that the adult wipes are larger and much more expensive. I don’t think the adult wipes are worth the exptra money. So I use baby wipes.

I prefer baby wipes from either pampers or huggies. I usually buy a 3-pack so I don't have to buy them too often.

I feel that I get more use out of baby wipes. Adult wipes seem to end up with a lot of unused spots.

Adult. Bigger = better. Takes care of messes easier. Are baby wipes really that good smelling?

Hotdog55 said:
Adult. Bigger = better. Takes care of messes easier. Are baby wipes really that good smelling?
Depends on your scent preferences if you like the smell of baby powder, lavender, Shea butter, etc.

Can't argue on your logic for mess clean up though

From a cost standpoint, baby wipes are much more economical. This is even with taking into account the extra wipes needed due to their smaller size.

Oh hey, while I have this, and it's on topic, if anyone wants this 10% off NorthShore Wipes coupon feel free to take it.

**Coupon NW79**

Maybe someone can benefit from it, not sure if it's a one time use thing though.

I prefer baby wipes. They are easier carry with you, smell better and are more economical. I don’t mind adult wipes though as they ca be better with cleaning up messes. Though I always feel the adult wipes are not as moist as the baby wipes. I guess it is just me

Pampers - baby fresh scent $30 on Amazon 864ct. Only way to go for me! just double them up.

For what you get baby wipes are generally a far better value for what you get. They're also great for working in the shop. So far I have yet to find a grease they can't wipe off my hands.

I use Huggies Natural Care Plus wipes.
They're unscented and the Plus+ (they say on the pack)are their thickest wipes they make making most cleanups manageable, except the more serious messes of course.
The little dispenser packages fit nicely into my bag and have plenty in each pack.

They're usually on sale at Costco and for a good while each case came with nicely designed dispensers and lovely wipe clutches.
Now unfortunately the cases come with smaller dispenser packs with lids attached, so no more cute spare wipe clutches :(

I did try the NorthShore wipes for a little while and they are decent, I just don't like the odd scent they have and they are more rough than the Huggies.

Hi Sheepies,

I like Pampers wipes myself -- whatever scent they use I really like. I tend to like baby powder and related smells, so anything along that spectrum is great. I think you're right - can't remember seeing a post on this before ... but I'm still newish.

Be well,

Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back