So, I've just ordered my first dress, Its so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dress looks so cute! You'll feel like a real princess wearing it^^

I've made my own dresses, so I guess that kinda counts as custom? But you probably want information from people who have ordered dresses :D

Ok a great thing is to get measured what I did was go to a place that sells suits and told them I'm going to be in a play .
And need to order a costume would they take my full measurements .
And write it down .
Neck ,chest inseem, neck down to in seem shoulder to rist across shoulders.
Waist ,hips biceps neck to feet around thighs.
I told them mine was a mascot costume I'm going to play a big bad bear.
So the extra measurements were required .
Them you have them what ever you need for future little outfits only you know what the measurements really are for.

Just know if you order other kinds of baby clothes like shortall's or pants of any kind and you're going to be wearing a diaper measure your hip part by yourself.
Not at the store with a diaper on cuz you have to make allowances for your diaper.
Now all you need is the tights the go with that dress or cute ruffle panties to go over your diaper if you're going to wear a diaper with this outfit.
Go on eBay and search under adult baby sissy and you will find lots of diaper covers for that and tights.
Leanne makes rhumba tights for her dresses you'll find those on eBay and her dresses on eBay also.

That is a pretty dress. I haven't ordered any dresses so far but I hope to sometime soon.

Congrats. I have no little mode clothing at all, so I know how awesome you must feel to finally have some, or if you do, finally have a dress. Congrats, have fun. ^~^

Im waiting for my first order to arive from wish .com its an adult anime school outfit blouse,skirt,socks,bow all for $5 and some mary jane shoes size 9
hope your dress is a good fit for you,congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back