Can Goodnites Sleep Shorts and diapers still fit me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyEbeny96

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I am not sure if I can post this topic in this section. Anyways, I have thought about this randamly about if they can still fit me.

I am an Extra Large and between 100 to 500 pounds by the waist.

Any advice?

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

I doubt it. The GoodNites Sleep shorts ran smaller than the briefs, even if both are Large.

No way a goodnite of any type can come close to fitting someone up to 500 lbs. Even 125lbs is a stretch.

Thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciated it. :)

I just found out on the Walmart website that Goodnites Bedtime Underwear For Girls Large And Extra Large is 120 or 125+, so

I'm assuming that Goodnites Sleep Shorts will fit me. If not, I'll have to order from Abuniverse.

BabyEbeny96 said:
I just found out on the Walmart website that Goodnites Bedtime Underwear For Girls Large And Extra Large is 120 or 125+, so

I'm assuming that Goodnites Sleep Shorts will fit me. If not, I'll have to order from Abuniverse.

There's a huge difference between Goodnites and ABU products. If you want a real treat, and aren't worried about discreetness, go with ABU, or another ABDL product hands down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yooo said:
There's a huge difference between Goodnites and ABU products. If you want a real treat, and aren't worried about discreetness, go with ABU, or another ABDL product hands down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for letting me know that it's better to order from ABU or any Adult Baby Company that makes their packages

or boxes discreet. :)

They stopped making the sleep shorts like 10yrs ago. They ripped easily anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back