Black Diapers! I am so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
At first I noticed them when I was looking through pictures from The Diaper Fairy's shop in Albany. Then I looked it up and I saw that Rearz definitely has a "nighttime seduction diaper".

I know its meant for nighttime use but has anyone tried using them during the day?

Don't think I've tried the Rearz black one but they aren't the only one out there. I also have some black plastic pants as well.

I haven't tried the seduction just because of cost. I have tried other Rearz diapers, and can confirm they are all pretty much the same. They work ok for during the day, and only when you wear one size too small. They all leak horribly for side sleepers too though.

Rearz, Fabine, and MyDiaper have all done black diapers.

The biggest complaint I recall hearing is that the tapes tend to be white. (the tabs, and the roots) People usually are expecting 100% white, and even with clear tabs, the roots are still going to be white probably.

I'd assume the rearz seduction are based on the same model as the Safari, which is very high quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
I haven't tried the seduction just because of cost. I have tried other Rearz diapers, and can confirm they are all pretty much the same. They work ok for during the day, and only when you wear one size too small. They all leak horribly for side sleepers too though.

Most of Rearz diapers are based on either the inspire or the inspire/incontrol models. The most obvious examples of those are the spoiled ("feet") and the safari.

Safari is significantly more absorbent than spoiled

One of my favorite cloth diapers is all black. It's one of my favorites. It feels, I dunno... Fancy.

they are the same as the Safari/Princess/Inspire+. Simply amazing levels of absorbancy. 12 hour wear time for me easily, and often can go much longer.

the only day time problem is how extra thick and fluffy they are. they are near impossible to hide and you'll waddle more.

Foxroxsox said:
they are the same as the Safari/Princess/Inspire+. Simply amazing levels of absorbancy. 12 hour wear time for me easily, and often can go much longer.

the only day time problem is how extra thick and fluffy they are. they are near impossible to hide and you'll waddle more.

Ah. So no good at work but if I have another "not leaving the house day..."

TheWolfEmperor said:
Ah. So no good at work but if I have another "not leaving the house day..."

Weekends home alone are the BEST times to wear something extra thick! (especially when you can sleep in!!)

I have warn thicker diapers 24/7 with no issues I just wear loose fitting pants and no one has ever noticed, Wear the protection level you need as wet pants is way more noticeable then a thicker diaper. Alway change when you get to around the 50 to 60% saturation mark and a waddle should not be an issue.

After dealing with wet pants mutliple times when I first started to have to wear I learned to trust a thicker diaper to do its job and to stop worrying about some one noticing it and havent warn a thin diaper in years.

Rob110 said:
After dealing with wet pants mutliple times when I first started to have to wear I learned to trust a thicker diaper to do its job and to stop worrying about some one noticing it and havent warn a thin diaper in years.

Wet pants are a lot more noticeable than a thick diaper!

I have a rearz seduction in my closet. I haven’t tried it yet. Although it looks nice all black :) I’m waiting for either a prolonged bondage sesh or a trip to a fetish club to wear it since they tend to be clothing flexible.

I love the Rears Seductions. Basically the stealth, matte black variant of the Safari/Princess/Inspire+ line of diapers.
They hold a lot, are decently thick and cushy, swell a lot when wet, the large size fits me well and I like the feeling of the high waist.
Another thing I love about them is just how ridiculously soft they are, feels like a nice hug when I wear them. They're the closest I've found in softness to the old all purple Molicare Super Plus.
The color also gives me some extra confidence and stealthy feeling when I wear them out and about, like if anyone ever saw the rear waistband peek out it would be pretty hard to tell if it was something other than black undies.

bambinod said:
Rearz, Fabine, and MyDiaper have all done black diapers.

Didn’t Tykables also have a black diaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
Save Express in Germany have some of those left in stock, size L

I take a medium but it might be relevant for friends. Thanks!

I tried the Fabines black and they had the white tapes. My wife said it looked like Satans nappy!

TheWolfEmperor said:
At first I noticed them when I was looking through pictures from The Diaper Fairy's shop in Albany. Then I looked it up and I saw that Rearz definitely has a "nighttime seduction diaper".

I know its meant for nighttime use but has anyone tried using them during the day?

They are just a colored version of the Inspire+ InControl which is what I use for 24/7

I have a couple packs of the Rearz Seductions for when I want to feel "dressed up" and/or get away from the routine all white diaper. I've worn Seductions and Inspire+ InControl during the day under jeans with no problems (jeans are one size larger than I need). They perform fairly well and absorb quickly, which I appreciate if I'm gonna be sitting for long periods - reduces the chance of leaking. Like others here, I wish the tapes were something besides white (gray would be a nice, complementary color).

There's a Youtuber named Brother John and he did a review of them on his series. I admit, the white tapes take the badass right out of them but that part can be concealed by pulling a shirt down.

A full package is a bit on the expensive side, unless I go with E-bay. So I'm going to see what the samplers cost when I go to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back