What Real Friendship Looks Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, to be honest this post is just about me droning on about my best friend. Is one of those days when you realize how lucky you are to have someone so special in your life.

So, me and my best friend have been, well, best friends for 13 years. He's the first person I ever told about my ABDL, and... well... this is how our friendship looks like:

He's the guy who got me three pacifiers when I came out as an ABDL.
He's the guy who I kiss on the cheek all the time, even when he's not that affectionate.
He's the guy who I shared bed with every time we sleep over, and I always end up cuddling with him. I often end up with my head on his chest, sucking my thumb and he puts an arm around me.
He's the guy who took a leap for me and actually changed my diaper.
He's the guy who didn't get mad when I wet the bed when we were sharing bed.
He's the guy who watched my favorite series with me in just three days instead of going to the beach.
He's the guy who I called in the middle of the night, crying because I was depressed, and he sang me to sleep through the phone.
He's the guy who held me in his arms when I was at the hospital, telling me how much he loved me and wanted me to get better...

Man, I think I'm going to tear up now. Excuse me...

Well damn...

You are really lucky to have someone like that, but don't lessen your role in that relationship.
Friendship is a two-way street, no way he'd do all that unless he thinks you're pretty special to him too :biggrin:

Shadow456 said:
Well damn...

You are really lucky to have someone like that, but don't lessen your role in that relationship.
Friendship is a two-way street, no way he'd do all that unless he thinks you're pretty special to him too :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Well damn...

Thanks! We have a lot of fun all the time! We do everything friends do but... he's the only one that actually gets involved with my little side. He changed my diaper. Nuff said.

That really does sound like an incredible friend! I'm happy for you both, cause like Shadow said, you must be a wonderful friend to him as well for him to be willing to go the distance like that. Wish you both the best :eek:

RompingBulbasaur said:
That really does sound like an incredible friend! I'm happy for you both, cause like Shadow said, you must be a wonderful friend to him as well for him to be willing to go the distance like that. Wish you both the best :eek:

Thanks guys! Thanks for saying I must be a wonderful friend for him. I try. I really do. I'm so happy of the bond we have, and so grateful for him to go to that distance with me :)

Wow. You really have a good friend. I have one like that but we were a couple all through college. There are amazing people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back