Sick of hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m getting so sick of hiding and not being able to wear when I want too. It’s almost enough to make me want to come out, and just start wearing whenever I want. And when people notice I’d just be straight up. Oh that crinkle? Or bulge? It’s my diaper, I’m an abdl.

Has anyone ever felt this fed up? Or just said f* it and gone 24/7 cuz they were sick of hiding?

Str88jacketabdl said:
I’m getting so sick of hiding and not being able to wear when I want too. It’s almost enough to make me want to come out, and just start wearing whenever I want. And when people notice I’d just be straight up. Oh that crinkle? Or bulge? It’s my diaper, I’m an abdl.

Has anyone ever felt this fed up? Or just said f* it and gone 24/7 cuz they were sick of hiding?

Hey, I understand how you feel. I also got a series of "I don't give a fuck" feelings back in 2014. It encouraged me to tell my friends and some of my family. Most reception was good, and now I can wear diapers without fear. HOWEVER: You have to be careful in how you handle this and who you tell. Keep that in mind.

I say go for it as long as you’re willing to live with any negative consequences. I think you will mostly receive positive responses though. Most people don’t care.

Str88jacketabdl said:

Ha, the silly thing is that most people really just don't notice. You have to make it really obvious and/or spend a LOT of time around someone before they will catch on.

However; I noticed in another one of your posts you said you have a diaper fetish. I do not recommend taking any kind of fetish out of the bedroom. You are just going to have to find a way to keep your sexual gratification to yourself. Imposing it on others (other than your significant other) is just wrong.

Slomo this is much more then a fetish to me. It’s more of a lifestyle. But yes it can at times be sexual to me and I’ve always kept that side to myself or with a consenting partner.

All my friends know but i have to wear them through illness

I opened up my little side to my mom 1-2 years back because I couldn't hide it anymore. I told her only what she needed to know and she took it well. It was a relief to stop fearing getting caught. She even surprised me by buying a turtle night lamp like the ones I have, it was a great feeling to be accepted as I am! I kept it private in my room and sometimes walked around with my kigurumi. Now that I live elsewhere with roommates for school, it's a different dynamic and back to square one, but knowing I'm usually alone on the weekends and I intend to move out after my classes are over, I'm fine with enjoying littlespace whenever I can. If you have trustable open minded people around you, and gets you liberty of enjoying the lifestyle, it's worth thinking about it.

Str88jacketabdl said:
Slomo this is much more then a fetish to me. It’s more of a lifestyle. But yes it can at times be sexual to me and I’ve always kept that side to myself or with a consenting partner.
That's a good way to do it. I can't lie and say it's never a sexual thing for me, but I keep that part private.

I wear almost 24/7. I wear to work, to school, around the apartment, but I feel you. Whenever I'm around friends or family my age, I tend to not wear for fear of being caught. I wish it was a more accepted thing, but I know my family.

I don't care anymore in public, you get used to it after a while and the truth is that nobody really notices as long as you are polite about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Honestly if you wear out in public no one is going to notice or even care. Now coming out to friends and family is another story. My wife obviously knows, but I see no reason to include my friends or family in my ABDL choices.

Ravensteel I’ve been wearing in public for quite some time I personally couldn’t care less about strangers.

My issue is that it seems there is always family or friends around so I get to basically stay diapered behind a bedroom door. Then when I wake up I have to take my diaper off before going about my day.

It’s become the worst part of my day sliding off my diaper till the next night. I’m just sick of not being able to be myself.

I’m almost thinking that I want to, and it would be a huge step but I was thinking about posting on Facebook what’s up for all my friends and family then just being out.

It’s a huge step I know. Or I could just wear whenever I want and deal with people as they find out.

Str88jacketabdl said:

Thanks for the clarification. When it's being a diaper lover, it's very much a part of who you are. A part which shouldn't need to be kept hidden any more than the part that makes someone gay of transgendered.

And yes, like with any love it can include sex. The key point being you're including that sex, not basing on just the sex alone.

Str88jacketabdl said:
I’m almost thinking that I want to, and it would be a huge step but I was thinking about posting on Facebook what’s up for all my friends and family then just being out.

I would be wary of the permanent nuclear option of Facebook as that might be with you forever and lol yes I know ABDL will also be with you forever, just would hate some ignorant HR person to pass over you for a job etc when cyber stalking you.

Just know we accept you here, if IRL you need some validation I would be picking a small target audience first, prepare exactly what you want to share (so it doesn’t get misunderstood) and then please let us know how it goes.

I am a DL since I am born. I was hiding my DL side for about 40 some years. I had sevaral, not to say many, girlfriends. I was married for 13 years and my SO never had a clue. It was only after my marriage, with the new girl when I opened up. It didn't last with her, not only, but definitly because of my DL side. The next girlfriend didn't want to know about it, not to mention, she never actually saw me wearing one. She knew I was sitting in front of her wearing, but she did not want to see. When that relationship ended, I was sure I needed to tell right away about my secret when I meet the next potential girl. I didn't care if she would run, but I couldn't hide anymore. So I did and I am with that girl for now almost 8 years. I am so happy. She even actively participates and wears on her own, even when I am not around. What more can I ask for? ....my real ex wife still has no clue.

Argent

I think you’re right although it is fun to think about that Facebook post. “Hey everyone I’m a diaper lover and I’m switching to using diapers full time because I’m sick of hiding, if you hear crinkling when you’re around me or see something white sticking out from my waitband don’t be alarmed.”

Lol

I think what I’m going to do is starting tomorrow I’m going to just not take off my nighttime diaper. And I’m going to stay in it all day if anyone (friends or family) notices that I have a diaper on. And no worries it will not be intentionally flaunted. I’ll just be straight up with them.Ill say I choose to be diapered. And play it off as no big deal.

I’m sick of not being myself and my true self wears diapers. 😊

Yeah i have had this for a while now. Since I still live with my parents I have to wear around there schedule which gets very annoying after a while. I used to go leaps and bounds outta my way to hide them but now I dont even bother really. I just keep them in my gym bag in my car and thats that. If they ever go snooping and come across them...oh well phuck it lol You only have one life! Too much other stress sources in life to be worrying about crap like this lol

indiaperdl said:
I am a DL since I am born. I was hiding my DL side for about 40 some years. I had sevaral, not to say many, girlfriends. I was married for 13 years and my SO never had a clue. It was only after my marriage, with the new girl when I opened up. It didn't last with her, not only, but definitly because of my DL side. The next girlfriend didn't want to know about it, not to mention, she never actually saw me wearing one. She knew I was sitting in front of her wearing, but she did not want to see. When that relationship ended, I was sure I needed to tell right away about my secret when I meet the next potential girl. I didn't care if she would run, but I couldn't hide anymore. So I did and I am with that girl for now almost 8 years. I am so happy. She even actively participates and wears on her own, even when I am not around. What more can I ask for? ....my real ex wife still has no clue.
You are right, this is how relationship should be. Sometimes when people complaining that their partner isn't understanding, I'm kind of shocked.

The best way is that be what you actually are before you get into very serious relationship, being more open. I never get into relationship where my ex would not be open minded. I think you made me realize is that I always share my secret with someone I really trust, and thankfully tho, I'm different. I don't date hot or sexy girls, it's because I never being interested with someone who I don't really know who they truly are inside.

Okay this is kinda blurry, so my point is that, if you want for someone who can understand. Then next time be more open, its risky. Also you have to love their inside, not just their outside.

*tbh, i just write what i was thinking on my head. so, im sorry for bad grammars and stuff :/

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I am DL with a small little side. I have some sippy cups, a footed sleeper, and some toddler shorts. I wear 24/7 in college and was worried my friends would see a diaper sticking out. I was also sick of hiding my diaper pail if my friends came over, so I just said F$%# it and told them I was incontinent. Yes, that's a lie, but it's better than being surprised with a question about a diaper. I don't flaunt my diapers. I wear them under clothes of course. I empty my diaper pail when no one is in my dorm room. I keep my little side to myself.

I have just bought an anime school uniform&mary jane shoes of wish.com cant wait lol

- - - Updated - - -

I have just bought an anime school uniform&mary jane shoes of wish.com cant wait lol

Wow Str88, I hope this works out ok!

Can I suggest you have something printed out like infantilism support info as some people really get the wrong end of the stick when they hear about diapees.

Let us know how it goes yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back