• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCat2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone im a adult toddler diaper lover I'm looking for friends in the area it would be awesome if we could become roommates then we could play with our toys, drink from our sippy cups, and suck on our pacifiers.

Welcome to ADISC!

We're not really a place to hook-up with other littles but you're free to post comments and talk to other members using Discord or PMing. As you get to know other people on ADISC and we get to know you, this will lead to friendships and that can lead to meet-ups.

With that in mind - what are some of your non-AB related hobbies? Anything you feel comfortable in telling us can lead to becoming friends with other like-minded people on ADISC.

Hello, and welcome to adisc. As BabyDenise said this is not a meetup site (this thread for example violates rule 7). Regardless tho, if you're interested in knowing how many others are in the state. There are allot. Most of the online community is DL, tho there are a few of us AB's around. As for non online community, I don't know anything about them.
As for locations, it's spread out, both city and country side. Probably never 2 hour drive away from one within the state.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=985 tho it's not very active, and only has a few members. There are allot people from VA on adisc that havn't joined, and many that have joined are one time accounts that will never connect again. but it exist and hopefully will get more awareness over time.

Last edited:
Hello Kittycat,
It can be a little tough meeting other ABDLs in Va. I did meet a few from Craigslist but the personals got closed due to too much prostitution. However if your looking for Little’s to chat with feel free to add me as a friend. I live in Charlottesville and love meeting others close by.

There used to be a littles group up in suburban DC that met for lunch in Tysons or the like periodically, but I've been out of the area so long I don't know if they're still around.

Google DC Littles Munch or the like'

Thank you

Welcome. There is also a group on here for Virginia ABs and DLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back