Tranquillity SmartCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know about these? LLMedico says there just a little less capacity than ATN's. I forgot to see if they are plastic backed... Any comments...?

And yes Slomo, I know you suggest expensive premium are better.

I have used them, they do control odors well and do seem to control rashes better than others I have tried. The sad part is they are cloth outer, however I have not had any leakage issues. They are my go to if I want to wear out in public, very discret under cloths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The smart core briefs really are not bad, i have worn them many times with no issues but i went in knowing they were not as absorbent as others i wear. If you can get the tranquility elite care they are not much more money and are really comfortable in comparison to the smart core briefs. When i buy locally i always wind up with tranquility or molicare.

i was getting these on the VA medical fir the last few month till they git the Abena"s in for me. the Smartcore they were ok if you don't move around a lot they velco tabs sceam to give out over time and at night it have had a tab or two break on me at night and leak all over the bed

- - - Updated - - -

i was getting these on the VA medical fir the last few month till they git the Abena"s in for me. the Smartcore they were ok if you don't move around a lot they velco tabs sceam to give out over time and at night it have had a tab or two break on me at night and leak all over the bed

Looking up the rated absorption of the smartcore it is nearly identical to the ATN. Smartcore costs about $1.25 each, and ATN about $0.95 each. Tranquility advertises the Smartcore as being more comfortable, but I can't speak to that. It IS a cloth-like backed diaper though, and in my experience cloth like disposables never perform as good as plastic backed. It seems to me the obvious choice of the two should be the ATN though, just because of cost alone. add in the plastic vs cloth and it is and obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back