Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tykables or PeekABU, now the waiting begins

Default Tykables or PeekABU, now the waiting begins

So I ordered the new Tykables Overnights & the new PeekABU & now I wait to see which one will arrive first. Which one do you think will show up first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah, "playing the pre-orders game"...

What was the change in the Tykables? I got some of their velcro overnights last year, and I like them, they're very comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    ah, "playing the pre-orders game"...

What was the change in the Tykables? I got some of their velcro overnights last year, and I like them, they're very comfortable.
    These should be the same ones, I missed out on them when they 1st came out but those were snapped up immediately. This was supposed to be their 1st major resupply but it sounds like that batch is pretty much spoken for.

Ok well those are pretty good quality diapers all around, you should enjoy them as long as they fit. (tykables size rather small)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Ok well those are pretty good quality diapers all around, you should enjoy them as long as they fit. (tykables size rather small)
    Good to know. Iím 5í7Ē with a 36Ē waist but Iím actually losing weight. I made a lifestyle change & have lost almost 20lbs over the last 4 weeks. I started out at 192 & am down to 175. I havenít measured my waist since then so itís possible that Iím not a 36Ē waist anymore. I bought Med so I hope they fit okay, hopefully I continue to lose weight, I really should be around 140-145 to be at a healthy weight.

Just got a shipping notification from a ship point in Elk Grove, IL. I am pretty sure itís from Tykables even though when I log in to my account it doesnít say that my order shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    Just got a shipping notification from a ship point in Elk Grove, IL. I am pretty sure it’s from Tykables even though when I log in to my account it doesn’t say that my order shipped.

Elk Grove, IL is definitely the Tykables. It depends on which warehouse your ABU order is at where it will come from. Either Baltimore, MD or Everett, WA.

Quote Originally Posted by MailCat581 View Post
    Elk Grove, IL is definitely the Tykables. It depends on which warehouse your ABU order is at where it will come from. Either Baltimore, MD or Everett, WA.
    I hope the ABU order is able to ship from Baltimore, I live in SE Michigan & thatís only about a 2 day ship point.

thebear687

I haven't tried the abu diapers, but Tykables are revolutionary the best diaper on the market! Especially cause of the new velcro tape design, unlimited readjusteys!

Quote Originally Posted by MailCat581 View Post
    My package from Elk Grove delivered, unfortunately itís not my Tykables because the package is far too small for a case of Overnights

So I guess itís still up in the air whether my PeekABUs or my Tykables will deliver first.