Tykables or PeekABU, now the waiting begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tykables Overnights showed up today. So far I really like them, they’re very thick but comfortable. I haven’t wet one yet but if they’re anything like the old ones from an absorbency stand point, then they should be great.

So far I like the hook & loop fasteners, I hope they work well for refastening/readjusting. I want to wear them to work & I don’t always like to wet my diapers at work so being able to undo/redo them when I use the restroom is a huge plus. I’m a little worried that they won’t hold well once they start getting full so hopefully they’re nice and strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I did a wetting test by slowly pouring 2 liters of water down the front of my diaper & I’m definitely impressed. I can definitely tell the differences between these & the older style. Right away I noticed that they weren’t packed really tight so they have space to expand & are noticeably thicker when you take them out of the package. They also sit quite a bit higher up in both the front & back making them harder to conceal. Personally, I really like it when my diapers are taller than my waistband & stick out but that’s a personal preference.

They took all the water like a champ & WOW do these things swell up! They are the opposite of the PeekABU in that the PeekABU swells & it’s really squishy. The Tykables swell but it’s very firm & wicks up the back well. Personally, I like both, it all depends on what mood I’m in. Today, I’m in the mood for the way the Overnights hold liquid & I really enjoy feeling how firm they are.

They didn’t leak but I’m afraid to sit down because I’m worried about press out, these have a LOT of water in them. I am impressed with the hook & loop closures, they’re holding up really well so far. These feel really dry for being soaked too, I could be comfortable in these wet for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back