Status
Not open for further replies.

musicfan9389

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone either has bedwetting problems like me or wears at night for fun. What does everyone wear at night? I've been using these since December when I decided to go online for bedwetting product advice. I got some good suggestions that didn't leak as much as the Depends I was wearing.

This is what I use for my bedwetting:
-Abena Abri-Form S4 diapers. (For when it's hot and I need a breathable since I don't like the tapes on these as much).
-DryCare ConfiDry 24/7 diapers. (a little big on me, but area really good for heavy accidents.
-NorthShore Supreme Briefs. (perfect size for me and my favorite, although I wear all 3 for different reasons.)
-Parent's Choice Disposable Bed Mats. (I wear Walmart bed mats in case I do have a leak. I needed them when I was in GoodNites and Depends, because they leaked almost every night.)
-Caldesene Baby Corn Starch Powder with Zinc Oxide (I wear powder to help prevent rashes)
-Boudreaux's Maximum Strength Butt Paste (for any rashes I get)
-Assurance Premium Washcloths (for morning cleanup)

IMG_20180313_183716958.jpg

I usually just wear a cloth diaper and PUL plastic pants. They never leak. In the morning after my shower, I put on Aveeno baby lotion along with some J & J baby lotion. The Aveeno has Dimethicone which lasts 24 hours and is a very good protectorate. I strongly recommend it.

I wear tena maxi slips and viva medi plastic pants with Mylesta nylon pants over the lot. I have a waterproof mattress cover and a washable bed pad to cope with any leaks.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I'll have to try the Aveeno. I get really bad rashes.

Bedwetter here. I started out wearing disposables, but moved to the following setup after about four months:

• Either a Babyland or Ecoable cloth contour pocket diaper with one insert (usually)
  • Gold Bond baby powder
  • Sensitive skin baby wipes to clean up before changing into the diaper
  • feminine wash to clean up in the morning (I find it superior)

My routine isn't super involved, but it gets the job done.

Confidry 24/7 for me, both day and night
Aquaphor grease to prevent rash
J&J Powder
Reusable bed pad to prevent wet sheet leaks

There is already a stick for this question. It's "what diaper are you wearing right now". Because why would anyone wear a diaper they don't like???

Slomo said:
There is already a stick for this question. It's "what diaper are you wearing right now". Because why would anyone wear a diaper they don't like???

The op has asked about supplies, which includes things other than just the diaper. I for one have gained new knowledge — I didn't know about the protective property of Aveeno, and I could use that for sure. :)

Last edited:
I've been wearing Tranquility ATN with a Super Topliner. I use a zinc oxide creme and Johnson & Johnson's Corn Starch with Vitamin E and Aloe.

I have reusable bed pads that get washed as needed--apple cider vinegar mixed with the laundry detergent works wonders killing the pee scent.

For night time, I wear either an Abena XL4 nappy, or a Molicare Slip Maxi XL4 (with sometimes a booster pad). Over that I use Molicare fix pants, and over that I wear either a sized-too-big Gary ActiveWear PUL pant (in pink), or a Gary plastic pant.

Yesterday I received 4 squares of terry cloth nappies, so I'm starting to experiment with them now too for bedtime. Last night was, well, absolute bliss.

I clean up with either baby wipes, or adult wipes. I use Sudocrem as a general barrier cream, switching to Desitin if I feel nappy rash coming on (Desitin is thick paste w/ 40% zinc). On my butt and belly and legs I use J&J baby lotion, the smell of which is divine.

My arms, chest, neck I use Aveeno night-time lotion w/ Dimethicone.

I wear a pink night gown, with my paci attached by a clip, so it doesn't get lost (I'm using it longer and longer at night now, sometimes waking up after a few hours with it still in my mouth).

Lastly, I can't go to bed without a nice warm bottle of milk / formula. That bottle really puts me out (like last night... people with insomnia should try this trick...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back