• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrytwo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi we are a terry nappy couple who love their terries and plastic pants. His thing from childhood wearing to bed during junior school years. Introduced to girlfriend now loving wife of twenty plus years. Don't get to wear much due to youngest still at home. But plenty of hotel and holiday fun in nappies

terrytwo said:
Hi we are a terry nappy couple who love their terries and plastic pants. His thing from childhood wearing to bed during junior school years. Introduced to girlfriend now loving wife of twenty plus years. Don't get to wear much due to youngest still at home. But plenty of hotel and holiday fun in nappies

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a cloth wearing AB/DL. I'm not sure, but the mods may ask you both to have individual accounts. If so, don't feel bad. This is a good site and we have great mods. I hope you get a lot out of ADISC. The more you become involved, the more we'll get to know you and you will make friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back