Akwardly Amazing Convo with my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kik91 said:
Wow, I've only had the balls to tell one internet friend, one cousin, and my parents. And the only one that i still mention it around randomly is the cousin. Your friend seems really open to it. Every one I know non ab just cringes. I still havn't gotten up the nerve to use my paci around my cousin when I sleep over, tho he wouldn't care probably.

Slomo said:
While it's great your (hopefully private) conversation went well, I just don't believe facebook is the right place for anything abdl related. It's too open, and too much can be easily taken out of context there (since there is no context). Not to mention it's so easy to repost something someone else said, and in a way that can be damaging to that person too.

This is the internet, nothing is private. 99% of DNS isn't encrypted, sms uses 2-3 decade old encryption. And mistakes happen. Don't even think for a second your actually hidden even if your using 6 vpn, 6 ssh proxies, and onion routing. someone some where can still track every thing your doing.

As for eliminating mistakes you would have to use a separate computer that didn't share accounts. that way no accidental talking in one chat and not another. Or clicking the wrong button.

By the way, in a few years down the line you have to assume search engines will get better. So expect to see allot of people secrets getting spread over the net from reverse email/image search becoming more common and maybe even AI finding profiles on how you write or who you know and associating it with your other accounts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmSO2cz2ozQ

In the short term false sense security tho, using separate accounts with non linking names not linked to same email/phone/images/other personnel data, and using a vpn to proxy the ip for accounts that have known reverse ip searches such as steam, skype, and so on. Should stop the average person.

But the TLDR is just don't be abdl if you have to much to lose. You have to know deep down that being found out is always a possibility, and be prepared for that if you do anything weird in life.
This isn't a be scared and hide post. This is just a be prepared and know what your going to do if it does become public. Because some day it probably will.

-this is a 4am post. so keep that in mind lol. =half awake risky posting :p

there are so many ways for supposedly private facebook messenger conversations to get out in the wild public space:

1) authorities forcing you to show them your social media accounts. Customs on entry to a country, the police, lawyers during a marriage breakup...

2) "my accounts been hacked!" when you leave your phone unattended at a party, and your friends unlock your phone, or you've left it unlocked

3) Company HR snooping around seeing your public / friends-only posts, to see if they want to hire you (or fire you for social media faux pas which breach corporate policy)

4) Phishing attacks - phony facebook profile pops up and friends accept it thinking it's you

5) Phishing attacks - you have your FB account hacked for real by malware installed onto your computer, which steals FB auth tokens, or your FB password.

6) Login with Facebook blue button, to log into a website which is later hacked and your auth token is stolen.

Anything you put up onto FB is public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back