Unexpected Regression

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, last Thursday and Friday I took time to diaper up for a little while. I was feeling very babyish those days, so I decided to get it out of my system. I ended up having an complete unexpected regression.

I had wet my diaper and I decided to take a nap in the middle of the day, so I lay down in bed. I dozed off very deeply. When I woke up, I realized two things:

1) My thumb was in my mouth
2) I had soiled my diaper.

I don't know, I haven't had a regression like that in...12 years? So, as fun at it was, it was NOT fun when someone decides to enter your room and the first thing they notice is that you smell like crap...

Wow. Do you mess when you wear often? Something you ate?

Hotdog55 said:
Wow. Do you mess when you wear often? Something you ate?

I do mess when I wear. I mean, it's something I like to do when I'm diapered. But never by accident. Except one time 4 years ago which was so fucking embarrassing it's still burning in my mind. I messed my pants on my sleep, and I was visiting my family and I was sharing a room with people.

kik91 said:
I do mess when I wear. I mean, it's something I like to do when I'm diapered. But never by accident. Except one time 4 years ago which was so fucking embarrassing it's still burning in my mind. I messed my pants on my sleep, and I was visiting my family and I was sharing a room with people.

Huh. Well I know messing while asleep honestly isn't that common. Sorry that someone walked in.

Hotdog55 said:
Huh. Well I know messing while asleep honestly isn't that common. Sorry that someone walked in.

Yeah, it's only happened two times in my life. And I had the misfortune of having either being sharing a room or have someone walk in.

kik91 said:
Yeah, it's only happened two times in my life. And I had the misfortune of having either being sharing a room or have someone walk in.

What did you do? Idk how I'd respond.

Hotdog55 said:
What did you do? Idk how I'd respond.

Okay, the first time it happened I was 22. I was visiting my grandmother and I was bunking with my parents. They slept in the bed while I had a small mattress on the floor. I woke up and, of course, I had messed myself in my sleep by completely unknown reasons. Like, I don't remember eating something bad or feeling sick, I literally just woke up with my underwear full. My dad is a light sleeper and woke up and sniffed the air and he looked at me and literally said. "Hey, did you shit your pants?"

I was so mortified. Yes, I admitted it and he woke my mother up to help me deal with it. They send me to the shower and helped me dispose of my messy clothes and fix the bed. They were cool, they didn't tell anyone else at the house. My mom hugged me later on and said something along the lines of "these things happen sometimes."

I'm still super embarrassed.

This time, I was diapered. It was my mom who came in. (Yes, I'm 27 and I still live with my family, but for Mexican people it is normal to live with your family until you get married.). She knows about my ABDLism. She just looked at me and sniffed the air, I asked her to leave and she did and said nothing. I'm certainly not speaking about it... ever...

Wow that would be pretty embarrassing for most if not all of us; I'm thankful to not have any issues with my control slipping (I like being able to decide when to diaper up and when not to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back