• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I would like to introduce myself to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanfordgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I still find it difficult to write about this topic and it’s impact on what is otherwise a fairly normal life even though I get to do it pseudonymously.

I was born in the USA and we moved to Europe shortly thereafter for my fathers job. I didn’t return to the US until I was 18 and finished my degree in math. I am currently in the 3rd year of a PhD program in statistics and working furiously to finish my thesis in using a modified Benfords Law (2nd Digit) to detect election fraud. I may be the only legitimate conservative left in the state at least most of the time it feels that way.

So why am I here? I am here on a mission of self discovery. My mother passed away when I was 11 and starting the day after her funeral when I realized she was never coming home I started wetting the bed at night and to this day I haven’t stopped. The various shrinks I have seen over the years all agree that I will stop when I stop but first must deal with whatever it is in my head that is causing it. Since I started the protection I wear has become a security blanket of sorts and gives me comfort and I’m not sure if I stopped tomorrow that I wouldn’t keep wearing them ... but it’s nice to have choices. So there you are my introduction thank you for reading this

Hi and welcome to the site. If you are getting your PHd at Stanford, you must be incredible. My wife died in October so I'm still feeling the sting of incredible loss. It can do terrible things to our well being. I saw a doctor today and we talked about it.

This is a good site, both for the incontinent and those who just enjoy diapers, such as myself. Sometimes just being diapered can help take one's mind off the painful things that happen to us. Anyway, I hope you get something out of being here. The more you take part in the threads, the more friends you'll make, and I've made some very good friends here.

A conservative female from Cali? And wears Diapers? Welcome! Maxx, you and me might be the only two here.

So have you ever checked out the possibility of working for the US Census, they are always looking for people like yourself. I'm work for them now as a Field Rep, conducting ongoing surveys.

Welcome to the group. Lots of great people here regardless of politics. This is a very supportive place to be, you'll get the occasional a-hole but for the most part it's a well knit community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back