Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Does anyone else make their own DIY landing zones?

I've dabbled with printed, temporary tattoo, and tape ones before with pretty good results. And just got a great idea of where to source some more designs... Wrapping paper! Bright, colorful, and there's a ton of material for cheap at places like dollar tree.

Right now the only plain diapers I have are Abena, so I feel the wetness indicator gets in the way and makes it awkward in this case.. but I'd like to try on other all white diapers. The picture is a test run of printed landing zones. Next time I'll color it.

What do you guys think would be a good diaper to do this on?20180312_123222.jpg

I've tried just adding a few strips of packing tape and it works okay.

I love using the duck tape that is different colors and designs. Plus it makes the landing zone tough as steel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten the abu sticker landing zones twice before and love them. Before that I would use the printed duct tape. Superman was my favorite

I do all the time, sometimes I make my own and just use packing tape to apply themjuju.jpgfittie.jpgkiddo.jpg

dlboylife said:
I've gotten the abu sticker landing zones twice before and love them. Before that I would use the printed duct tape. Superman was my favorite

oh, yeah forgot about those. that's a nice alternative. Double duty, makes the diaper look better, AND adds a tape landing zone. (and makes it very resistant to a tape tearing a soft shell also I suppose)

DIY landing zones seem like a great idea! I have never made them myself but I would imagine that they look best on all-white diapers. Several ABDL-companies have white versions of their diapers, and I guess you can also find some non-ABDL diapers that are totally white.

There was a site that had a collection of old Pampers/Luvs/Huggies landing zones you could download, print out, and apply yourself. Some of them weren't the best quality, but most of them were pretty good.
http://pamperchu.com/DiaperTapes.html

I've thought of designing my own but it would probably be weird when it comes to have them printed, since I would go for professional quality at a local print shop. If I do it, i’d really want the real thing.

Guys! I found these at Dollar Tree.

They look absolutely fantastic for DIY landing zones. Tons of material too.

Sharp, vibrant, and colorful. I love it.

They have other designs but these were my favorite20180314_194154.jpg

JustinDB87 said:
There was a site that had a collection of old Pampers/Luvs/Huggies landing zones you could download, print out, and apply yourself. Some of them weren't the best quality, but most of them were pretty good.
http://pamperchu.com/DiaperTapes.html

Ahh yes pamperchu

This is the pattern that Rearz used on their Vintage Replica diapers last year:

Vintage Pampers.png

attachment.php

And this is what ABU puts on their SDKs currently:

Pampers 1993-94.png

sdk.jpg

I guess they either bought the rights or the copyright has expired/lapsed? (or they don't care!)

bambinod said:
Ahh yes pamperchu

This is the pattern that Rearz used on their Vintage Replica diapers last year:

View attachment 30624

attachment.php

And this is what ABU puts on their SDKs currently:

View attachment 30625

View attachment 30626

I guess they either bought the rights or the copyright has expired/lapsed? (or they don't care!)
Ooooh I love those...

I think the deal with SDK is they're juuuust different enough to avoid legal issue but similar enough to look like vintage Pampers

Prepped the gift bags I bought earlier but haven't put them on diapers yet. Still wanted to show what these look like because I think they look wonderful.

The material is exactly like a plastic table cloth, so it's soft and flexible.

Each one of these $1 bags has enough for roughly 14-28 diapers depending on how you cut it. 20180315_040105.jpg20180315_045202.jpg

Sorry for the wrinkles that's my own fault for not having a steady hand, but guys! This ended up looking and feeling really really nice because of the plastic on plastic. Way neater and softer than printer paper. Gosh if I could have a steadier hand and an all white diaper you'd think these were made like this.

I'm really proud of these!
What do y'all think?20180315_051554.jpg20180315_052919.jpg

Looks nice, I never thought of that! How to you glue them to the diapers?

TeeKay said:
Looks nice, I never thought of that! How to you glue them to the diapers?
Packing tape, the clear tape you use to ship packages

Sheepies said:

I like that one better, though they'd look really great if placed on an all-white diaper!

- MyDiaper White
- BetterDry
- Tykables White
- Rearz Inspire or Inspire/InControl
- ABU Simple
- Bambino Bianco
- Cuddlz White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back